How to blow off steam after a day at the prop firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by michaelscott, Jun 17, 2007.

1. <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=00b_1181793845"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=00b_1181793845"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

Here is a video after a day at the prop firm. There was a little too much excitement during happy hour, so we decided to drive around in the Hummer and things got a little out of control.

2. sounds like you could go postal. go get drunk instead.

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Michael, wasn't this your pathetic thread?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96763

What gives?

4. I was trying to be funny with this post, but it does illustrate a few key points.

The first underlying point is that the US shouldnt be in Iraq, but besides that, the stress you undergo in trading, or in any job for that matter, is nothing when compared to what these guys go through driving around in the Hummer.

I can think of more disgusting occupations like hanging off the back of a NYC sanitation truck and picking up trash. However, this occupation of cruising around in the Humvee while people shoot at you seems like the most stressful out there.

Your free to bring up old threads, but that wont stop me from posting Maverick. Nice try anyway.

5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, this is a prop firm thread. Not a venue to vent out on the war in Iraq. Go hang out in chit chat if that's your bag.

Trading is only stressful for guys like you that write 15 paragraph diatribes on where the market is going the next day. Perhaps that explains your thread warning others about the dangers of trading. Michael, something tells me your trading account would be much safer if you were serving over in Iraq then with you behind the controls over analyzing every bit of useless information. Just one man's opinion. And for your information, no, I don't think watching US serviceman getting shot at or killed is funny. Quite a sick mind you have there chap.

6. Yeah Mike, time to wash down 50 seconals with a fifth of scotch. What a douchebag.

7. TonyYayo

TonyYayo

I prefer this...

• 55.zip
      File size:
      115.1 KB
      Views:
  8. fhl

fhl

Couldn't help but notice your comment about "trading is only stressful for guys like you that". The famous tape reading thread with much input from you (which by the way I enjoyed very much), included an explanation by you about why you quit the tape reading game. Kind of hard to reconcile with the comments in the above post. :D Or maybe you did write fifteen paragraphs on where the market was going the next day. :D Oh well, no hard feelings.

9. Maverick74

Maverick74

A few things. One, I was asked to post about tape reading. Two, since I felt the art was dead, I had no reason to hold back on any discussion. And three, if I ever posted as much BS as this Michael Scott guy about where the market is going and why, I would deserve to be shot. I hope that clears things up.

10. Seriously though, where is the market going this week.....

:D

#10     Jun 18, 2007