How to become a successful trader?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Coner1980, Jan 21, 2021.

1. DevBru

DevBru

Don't be ridiculous dude ...

I can post loads of screenshots about you claiming to be profitable or claim to "know it all" when you clearly don't.

You have been exposed here multiple times, the last time was less that 2 weeks ago, yet you keep on doing it again and again.

Just yesterday you lost 68% of your account, other stats show you lost 91,92% in November 2020, 100% loss in December 2020 and 98,17% loss in January 2021 and that is before the 68% loss you had yesterday.

So when you claim to understand the market, what exactly do you think you understand? Clearly your definition of understanding is a very weird one, since i wouldn't consider blowing up time after time as understanding the markets.

As long as you keep pretending to be profitable or to "know it all", i will keep pointing out the lies, just so other members here who might not know your history are aware that you are far from profitable, to avoid others trying to copy whatever it is you are doing, since that clearly isn't working.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    #21     Jan 21, 2021
  2. WRONG!

#22     Jan 21, 2021
    sridhga, Nobert and padutrader like this.
  3. Yes! You should have the philosophy... "If the market is going to take my money, it should be like being nibbled to death by ducks".

#23     Jan 21, 2021
    sridhga, ParryManta and padutrader like this.
  4. padutrader

padutrader

SO WHAT

i am telling people to listen to brooks NOT ME

#24     Jan 21, 2021
  5. If you're still losing money after 13 years and lately from using Brooks - why should anyone else expect a different outcome?

#25     Jan 21, 2021
    DevBru likes this.
  6. DevBru

DevBru

Is that why you are often saying that people who want guidance or a mentor should contact you for your Skype? What about those guys you claimed you were "mentoring" a while back? Also a lie then?

#26     Jan 21, 2021
  7. padutrader

padutrader

they are welcome to

i charge nothing

#27     Jan 21, 2021
  8. padutrader

padutrader

i am telling people to listen to brooks NOT ME

#28     Jan 21, 2021
  9. padutrader

padutrader

if you do not like brooks without even seeing him or reading him....

is that what you are telling them to do?

am I a role model?

brooks is a role model

they too will lose money if they do not -cannot-do what he says

#29     Jan 21, 2021
  10. I read his first book. It's vague as hell. And yes, I read it multiple times, too. I'm not saying there's no value to be found there, but I'm not convinced at all that Brooks is a profitable trader.

If you've been at this for 13 years and still lose money, the OP should listen up, because that's the reality for most people who try this. And that's why I wouldn't recommend anyone to pursue (day) trading at all. If anything, stick to swing trading stocks.

The sacrifices required and the low chance of making it does not make a good case for pursuing (day) trading.

#30     Jan 21, 2021
    Nobert, Asterix, ValeryN and 3 others like this.