How to become a stock broker

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trade555, Nov 8, 2002.

1. But the little dog has more fun.

P.S. Here is where the big dogs trade
    http://www.rjt.com/

#11     Nov 8, 2002
  2. 318 posts pretty kool. Hehe I wasted your time

#12     Nov 8, 2002
  3. TSaimoto

TSaimoto Guest

???

rjt???

Oh... I get it, you're a d*ckless pune so everything around you looks big.

I thought all the big dogs have they're own order fillers in the floor. Or are market makers in electronic markets.

Or are you just being sarcastic.... ???

Please explain about rjt???

#13     Nov 8, 2002
  4. rjt makes no sense My posts are mostly sarcastic. But with bit's of really good advice. It's simple as this if you want to learn from a site like this all you have to do is open your eyes and look at the advice for what it really is. Question everyones intentions and you will find what you are looking for. But you must admit some of the shit in my thread is so outrageous it's funny with some truth about how firms work. See the point.

#14     Nov 8, 2002
  5. Its OK to say dickless

#15     Nov 8, 2002
  6. No I just responded to one idiotic post. You made 318 idiotic ones. There have been so many really great and enlightening post made here by posters such as Acrary, Quah, Tampa(You got to love his wit) and even Alphie who despite all his bullS**t has at least contributed with his "Jasper". He to has a sense of humor and I don't believe is truly malicious in his posting but only wishes to light our fires a bit. Yes, I wrote this quickly and have left out and possibly offend many people who have made excellent contributions to this board. No offense intended to those not mentioned.

#16     Nov 8, 2002
  7. 318 posts pretty kool. Hehe I wasted your time

Time is not refundable and you are running out. It's this simple we are all dying one second at a time. Pretty scary

#17     Nov 8, 2002
  8. 323 posts

#18     Nov 8, 2002
  9. How many more till I become a elitetrader

#19     Nov 8, 2002
  10. doh... another bad sentence..... no more post to this thread, he is an idiot.

#20     Nov 8, 2002