How to Become a Shahid (Islamist Martyr) Video

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by BernardRichards, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Am I the only one who finds this video pretty freakin' hilarious? :p

Kinda like a new twist on that old-school 'pie in the face' slapstick comedy!

2. No, you are not the only who finds this stuff funny.
    I find all their stuff funny!
    The Waffen SS and U-boat soldiers were good, but these guys are bumbling incompetent fools.

3. Cutten

Cutten

It's a thin line between comedy and sociopathic lack of empathy for the human race. Sometimes I struggle to decide which side to fall on.

4. Think of the absolute funniest moment in your entire life- the biggest, most uncontrollable doubled-over belly laugh you've ever had.

I bet there was pain and a victim in there somewhere. Maybe not on the immediate surface, but at least on some underlying level, right? Pain is the essence of all great humor. I didn't figure that out, Heinlein did.

5. Come on guys.

It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious.

6. hughb

hughb

The funniest part was the "Alluah Akbar" before every shot. maybe allah was sick of their repetiveness and wanted them to shut the hell up.

Seriously, what's the deal with the religious chants while in combat? I've seen videos of them on Liveleak before and they are always doing that. Maybe that's why they never win. What if the US Army started requiring artillery soldiers to yell, "praise the lord" before firing a round?

Anyway, I hope that poor jihadist is enjoying his 72 virgins....

7. Cutten

Cutten

Bournemouth Gynaecologists vs the Watford Long John Silver Impersonators:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejTTJmJSHkk

#10     Feb 7, 2009