How to become a Congressman?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Dec 4, 2012.

1. stu

stu

The only things you have been mouthing off about is..

1. a lie you keep repeating like a madperson about what I haven't said. Your insanity is in telling the same lie again and again as if expecting to change the fact that you are lying.
    and 2. that there is no scientific pathway from non life to life, even when there are several and an example of achieved progress along one is shown to you.

You're being an idiot as per usual, but seem to imagine it's clever.

So try for an even more extreme right of the wingers position in congress. Though you stand little chance as they all like yourself appear to become more and more confused on just about anything .

#41     Dec 7, 2012
  2. stu

stu

Darwinian evolution in non-life protein. Indeed.

#42     Dec 7, 2012
  3. Serious question to you pspr, and those on both sides. You've seen it before, but I'm asking anyway.

Would you like to run for National office? Negatives are horrible, like selling your soul to fund raisers, being put under the magnifying glass, especially these days of 24/7 news and internet. Family time almost unheard of. And you make no money, unless you once again sell your soul via back office deals.

Who are we going to recruit to help run the country. Ideological freako's for the most part. Rich narcissicists mainly (sp?). Ego centric religious types at one end, save the whale types at the other end, and for what? $200k per year? Laughable.

Compared to my life, being an servant to the people seems like about 20 steps backwards.

What say you?

#43     Dec 7, 2012
  4. jem

jem

Stu... what scientist is known for proving or even showing a full pathway of life evolving from non life.
    Go on you lying troll. Tell us.

answer.... for all educated human beings:

we have no proof of life evolving from non life.

From Stu...

you can get unlimited pages of lies and bullshit. But never the truth.

#44     Dec 7, 2012
  5. jem

jem

Mr. Bill

that is the issue...
    Romney just spent six years or more of his life for nothing.
    a productive, talented guy like that? wow.

and then imagine getting started?

Right now I have the flu but I am working on a website for a community.
    If I get good at this... I may create a community to get political.
    It will be different.

No way right now I could go the normal route to be a politician.
    I have a family ... I like/love golf and I have work.
    Politics will have to wait.

#45     Dec 7, 2012
  6. As it likely is with most people who could really do the Country a good turn, provide valuable service.

If you mean non-partisan and honest with your website, please let me know when you get it up. I only question you because I know how deep your ideology seems to run. And, I respect you for having those feelings, just don't think they should be involved in American politics.

Feel better Jem.

#46     Dec 7, 2012