How to become a Congressman?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Is it possible to prove that the apple which fell from Joe Blow's apple tree on October 20th, 2012, at 4:15 pm, passed through every point in space between its stem on the tree and its resting place on the ground?

#21     Dec 5, 2012
  2. jem

jem

you want to go down this? with that garbage statement. I thought you actually understood science.

I thought you knew science does not even have a complete pathway... not "the" pathway... but any pathway from non life to life.

In fact if you read the MIT article and the other info I posted... you would see that some top scientists state there was not enough time for life to evolve from non life here on earth.

#22     Dec 5, 2012
  3. stu

stu

Even better than a perfect contender.
    You'll lie about things while at the same time projecting your own lying onto others.

#23     Dec 5, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Yes, science does have a pathway. It's called evolution.

#24     Dec 5, 2012
  5. jem

jem

says the iraqi minister of info wanna be.

#25     Dec 5, 2012
  6. jem

jem

wow... you got into this argument without having any clue about the current state of science.

no one is claiming they have proof of life evolving from non life.
    which may be contrary to what you learned it school but it is the current state of science.

It is now argued... evolution starts to work once life began.
    No one is claiming we have proof life evolved from non life.

#26     Dec 5, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Viruses evolve, yet they are not generally considered alive.

#27     Dec 5, 2012
  8. jem

jem

when you wish to get back on topic... let me know by showing a complete pathway in which life evolved from non life.

#28     Dec 5, 2012
  9. stu

stu

which is ...as a consummate liar you should make a good contender for congress.

#29     Dec 5, 2012
  10. jem

jem

If I am a consumate liar why don't you pick out 3 or 4 lies I have written in my over 10000 posts.

If you do not... we will count your statement as another one of your lies.

#30     Dec 5, 2012