How to be patient

Discussion in 'Forex' started by enamhaq, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Handle123

Handle123

Ahhh-sooooooo

Motivational Fortune Cookies

Life is the classroom…Love is the lesson

Luck always favors the prepared mind.

Ideas are like children; there are none so wonderful as your own.

It takes more than good memory to have good memories.

Courage is the mastery of fear - not the absence of fear.

Constant grinding can turn an iron rod into a needle.

You may lack ambition, but not the ability to succeed.

Smile! A frown may turn others away.

Versatility is one of your outstanding traits.

Plan for many pleasures ahead.

The joyfulness of a person prolongeth their days.

Your careful nature will bring you financial success.

Your everlasting patience will be rewarded sooner or later.

The home is the chief school of human virtues.

Make two grins grow where there was only a grouch before.

Unnecessary possessions are unnecessary burdens.

Failure is the mother of success.

#101     Jun 20, 2016
    victorycountry likes this.
  2. Yes eventually will depending with each trader to keep emotion in calm minds, if we have high temper in daily life on crowd people might also will often become emotion in trading because faced with such kinds condition like as getting successive loses

#102     Jun 20, 2016
  3. qxr1011

qxr1011

Impatience comes from skittishness...

Skittishness comes from one knowing (or believing) that he does not have a working method.

Therefore it is not clear for one what he is waiting for... as a result one wants (understandably) to get out when he is ahead or at any sign (usually incorrect) that he may be wrong.

Patience comes not only with the working method, but with utter understanding that it is the only thing trader should hold on to, there is nothing else.

#103     Jun 20, 2016
  4. Yes impatience come from scared will loss in trades, many mistake that might often commited by newbie if they look small profit floating hence will cut profit in small profit but if look on loss floating still waiting price move to early track

#104     Jun 21, 2016
  5. Patience is the key to success. I hear soft music to stay calm and be patient.

#105     Jun 22, 2016
  6. So nice. listening music can making more relax and calm minds, while in trading usually required in calm minds to analyze the market, seems many trader also like to listening music included me

#106     Jun 22, 2016
  7. qxr1011

qxr1011

Commander Lou Donnelly CPD: Looking at the fishes, listening to the calm music, relaxing... Personally I think it's a bunch of crap, but when you looking at the by-bass, you stop asking questions. Since I figure cops are cops the world over, how do you Soviets deal with all the tension and stress?

Ivan Danko
    : Vodka.

(Red Heat)

#107     Jun 22, 2016
  8. Handle123

Handle123

ROFLMAO, I use to throw things, monitors, keyboards, mouse's, superballs....I don't even remember the trip to the ER when I throw that superball and came back with force and hit me square in middle of forehead, woke up with all these wires and doctors around me. Girlfriend had told them how I got there this time and other doctors came down from other floors to laugh.

It wasn't being Impatient, more along lines of Frustration, trade wasn't going well and GF tells me she broke the side mirror of car I just bought day before when she got too close to metal pole. Like they say "let profits run and cut your losses short", fixed car mirror and thankfully one of the doctors took her- frustration over.

#108     Jun 22, 2016