How to be a rational gun rights person.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe they're on your ignore list, genius.

#11     Dec 24, 2012
  2. I cannot for the life of me justify the lives of those children just so I can enjoy shooting a assault weapon on the weekend.

Sounds like a personal problem.

----------------------

Some people get a buzz from weed and some people get a buzz from shooting an assault weapon.

#12     Dec 24, 2012
  3. I cannot for the life of me justify the lives of those children just so I can enjoy shooting a assault weapon on the weekend.

Stay tuned, when you give up a right to a knife, stick or stone to prevent a needless death by the mentally ill.

#13     Dec 24, 2012
  4. wjk

wjk

All the pro gun rights people I know personally are rational, but not because they're willing to disarm themselves over guilt for something they didn't cause or have any control over. That's your buddy's problem if he feels guilty over something that a madman did.

Here's a question for you FC: Would you be willing to force the gun control you envision through the end of a barrel?

#14     Dec 24, 2012
  5. Ah Nutmeg. Continuing to justify the "Nut" in your name. Excellent.:)

#15     Dec 24, 2012
  6. Of course all of these gun confiscation advocates would send police armed with true assault weapons and handguns to disarm citizens who own semi-auto rifles and handguns. They would do it in a heartbeat. They do not even care that the Supreme Court has ruled that the 2nd amendment is an individual right. To them the Bill of Rights is nothing more than their own personal toilet paper.

#16     Dec 25, 2012
  7. Okay, I read the article again,

Your "friend" has no problem with gang bangers in Detroit and Flint offing each other, "That's the lifestyle they pick". Your friend is upset with white innocent children getting shot up and apologizes, turns in his gun and lives happily ever after if we all do the same. Fuck him.:cool:

#17     Dec 25, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

So true. I was thinking just yesterday how common it is for someone to see a private citizen legally carrying a firearm. They piss their panties and call 911 to report "a man with a gun" (AMWG). The 911 operator then promptly dispatches - yet another man with a gun to the scene. And this somehow makes the original caller feel better. If it wasn't so serious it'd be laughable.

#18     Dec 25, 2012
  9. Dildos are illegal in Texas but guns aren't.

Probably explains the low number of dildo-related murders in the area. :cool:

#19     Dec 25, 2012
  10. So that's why obama never goes to Texas!:D :D

#20     Dec 25, 2012