How to be a Guru in 10 easy Steps

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by TheBestGuruEver, Aug 23, 2009.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The OP admitted later he had clients and service. There has been others here at ET that have disclosed they are vendors after bashing vendors. Also, there have been others that bashed vendors and oddly (not logical?) believe they are not a vendor while spamming ET members with their services.

Thus, it's ET and folks often do things here that doesn't seem logical. Anyways, not sure why this thread got revived after being dead for over one year.

Also, I don't have a problem with someone bashing vendors (e.g. brokers, chart services, signal calling, mentors, book authors or whatever) when there's a legitimate problem. Heck, one of my data vendors sucks today...they haven't rolled over my trading instrument from the March H contract to the June M contract. :mad:

Mark

#291     Mar 15, 2011
  2. is it because they are so busy shoveling large piles of horse shit, dog with flees infested triple c rated no secondary market crap out the door to the extra large and equally stupid retail muppets who do not have a clue on what they just bought at 25% over a proprietary closed market cost...........?

is that why..........?

i know three ex goldman traders who were so sick of " ripping the muppet's faces off..... " they just quit.

there are hundreds more who have left ove the last few years on their own accord.

the fab 5 on the rock are pathetic single celled pond scum.

Carl Levin put these spineless jerk offs on the hot seat.

prop traders at these firms only know how to " sell shitty deals " and nothing else.

that's not trading.

these clowns are no better than used car salesmen with nice suits.

it really is pathetic the entire bunch were not dumped into the slammer for 10 to 20.

the idiots at treasury et al. also wear the clown shoes.

get your head out of your ass.

s

:cool:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gLx2Xc1EXLg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gLx2Xc1EXLg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

#292     Jun 12, 2012

3. goldman = good

prop shop say in Chicago = Scott Norwood's 38 yard field in the final seconds of SB25 (greatest Super Bowl ever; I don't know how you could win a Super Bowl with a second string QB and a second string RB who is older than 40) = no good

it's all self-explanatory.

#293     Jun 12, 2012