How to be a good trader?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by luxergarden, Oct 30, 2018.

1. themickey

themickey

Sounds great!
    With those results I wouldn't muck around, chuck in every cent you have and gun it!
    the-history-of-drag--4.jpg

#81     Jun 3, 2019
  2. Esha.J

Esha.J

Never think that cutting losses can make it easy. Loss is part of our every business. Every person has face the loss situation.

#82     Jun 3, 2019
  3. pipeguy

pipeguy

Cut losses short and hold profit long, this is the major rule. Many newbies fail at this step and it's sad.

#83     Jun 4, 2019
  4. According to me, patience and the passion to learn is the key. Trading cannot be learnt in a day or two. Laziness has no place in the life of a good trader. You cannot procrastinate and avoid any opportunity that comes your way. Next is to trade in your limits. Never go beyond your budget and risk constraints as that can put you in a danger. Also, keeping a control over your emotions and keeping a record of every move you make is quite essential to be a good trader.

#84     Jul 30, 2019
  5. themickey

themickey

.......shouldn't take anyone with half a brain longer than a month perhaps, what you reckon.....?

#85     Jul 30, 2019
  6. Well it depends from person to person I think. Not everyone has the same grasping power. The more seriously and passionately you explore and research, the earlier you will learn.

#86     Jul 31, 2019
  7. themickey

themickey

pe.jpg
    Right.....sounds easy peasy.

#87     Jul 31, 2019
    trader_980 likes this.
  8. #88     Aug 1, 2019
    themickey likes this.
  9. Esha.J

Esha.J

Right You need your 100% on trading to learn then only you can be good at your trading.

#89     Aug 4, 2019
  10. Aaronpp

Aaronpp

The good merchant always has to have a good market analysis, study a lot and learn about the social factors that can influence it and be very smart to know how to act and invest at the right time to be able to make profits that completely favor your capital.

#90     Aug 6, 2019