How to be a good trader?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by luxergarden, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Mohdfx

Mohdfx

To be a successful trader, it is necessary to learn how to assess and minimize the risks which arise during trading.

#21     Dec 29, 2018
    comagnum likes this.
  2. Areding

Areding

Under the word "best" I had to introduce myself to constantly increase my profits and show the best results, I need it not for the competition but for self-improvement

#22     Dec 29, 2018
  3. I appreciate your principles in the market, we are really in no competition with no one. Having this in our hearts constantly will help us greatly in the market, we wouldn't do things rashly or make hasty decisions.

#23     Jan 3, 2019
  4. I think it's more like a motivational speech, it might not have any effect on you but it might on others. You never can tell who it will impact.

#24     Jan 4, 2019
  5. I think the thing about trading is that many who first get into it treat it as gambling and a way to get rich quick and never started off properly to even have a chance to become a profitable ttader.

#25     Jan 4, 2019
  6. Mellov

Mellov

It's good you learned that it's best you start small and progressive add to your investments. There is no need to rush, take it slow and steady.

#26     Jan 6, 2019
    MeAgainstTheWorld likes this.
  7. Many don't understand the point of starting small in the market, especially newbies. They hear of so many success stories and forget that these persons started from somewhere before they got to where they are.

#27     Jan 7, 2019
  8. Mellov

Mellov

Point well said, but you won't necessarily blame these ones because we might just get too excited and rashly do things out of the ordinary. What they really need is coaching and some discipline, and this forum is doing well in that regard providing platforms for posts like this.

#28     Jan 9, 2019
  9. This is true, I guess traders need to work on their psychology and learn not to allow their emotions get the best of them.

#29     Jan 10, 2019
  10. Mellov

Mellov

It's not that easy Lloyd, sometimes you just can't control your emotions and feelings, especially when it has to do with your investments. But we just have to try I guess, because emotions are a crucial part of the market.

#30     Jan 13, 2019