How to avoid being scam by the 3rd party educational vendors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by emg, Mar 29, 2011.

1. One way to avoid being scammed is to not buy anything or believe anything that this wrbtrader/Mark aka NihabaSushi is selling or has to say. What a poser.

#21     Mar 31, 2011
  2. Well trader13 that's what I do.

I don't make any outrageous claims- I just show some of my statements to show I am a good trader myself, so I am qualified to teach you a strong foundation that took me years to learn myself the hard way.

I make no 100% guarantees that anyone taking my lessons will make millions overnight like many of the other vendors..

If I spammed emails, websites etc with no shame like everyone else I would probably have 10x the number of students :D

#22     Mar 31, 2011
  3. Trader13

Trader13

To those who claim to teach an edge and have the trading history to back it up, I salute you for being in a very small minority. I have evaluated many trading vendors over the past 15 years and I have not found one I would consider an edge provider. But of course, I haven't met everyone, so my experience is just over a sample of all the vendors out there.

Of course, I did not define what metrics really constitute an edge, e.g. avg win/loss ratio, percentage winners, consecutive losers, and my expectation that successful traders should attain great financial wealth as a result of their trading prowess. But rather than dive into those details as a challenge to compare any particular ET member against, I will let your postings stand as you represent yourselves with conviction, and let my general statement stand as my direct experience.

#23     Mar 31, 2011
    davidcohenphd likes this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You've actually seen someone or "like many of the other vendors" that promise "millions overnight profits" (you said many) ???

I find that hard to believe. In contrast, I have gotten junk mail from "Nigerian Government Officials" asking for my bank account number and password to transfer millions of dollars to my account to protect their money. :D

I still haven't seen one penny. :p

P.S. BlackBison, I'm just being sarcastic. I think you're one of ET's best sponsors so that we don't have to pay a fee to post messages here.

Mark

#24     Mar 31, 2011
  5. Wrbtrader aka NihabaSushi is not only a vendor...

#25     Apr 1, 2011
  6. More signs you are dealing with a scam artist:
    1. He does not disclose his real name.
    2. He hangs out a lot on trading forums fishing for suckers (of course, some forums are better, the worst is futures.io, formerly the Big Mike Trading forum, a vendor syndicate).

#26     Dec 29, 2015