How to add a signature to your posts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cutten, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Cutten

Cutten

Anyone know how to do it?

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was thinking they had been eliminated.
    Although I guess you could add one "manually".

3. sigs are not allowed

4. [​IMG]

5. what is "RTFM"?

:D

6. Read The FÂ¥cking Manual

- Spydertrader

7. LOL

thanks

:p

8. Just make a signature, save it in a txt file on your desktop and copy/paste it into your post.

-------------------
    forex-forex
    forex guru since 1997

9. DblArrow

DblArrow

"After you have registered, you may set your signature. This is a piece of text that you would like to be inserted at the end of all your posts, a little like having headed note paper.

If the administrator has enabled signatures, then you will have the option to include your signature on any posts you make. If you have specified a signature, then the board will automatically append your signature to any messages you post. You can disable signatures on a per-post basis by un-ticking the 'Show Signature' checkbox when you compose your message.

You may turn the signature on and off on posts you have already made by editing the post and altering the state of the 'Show Signature' option.

You can set your signature by editing your profile."

This is all I can find (in a quick look) about signature - nothing as to why they are no longer allowed.

When and why did this change?

10. You mean don bright has to go find and put his own txt file sig in every time he posts?

#10     Apr 4, 2008