How the Rich think differently than the Middle Class

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by DallasCowboysFan, Sep 11, 2019.

1. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

In summary: rich people are
    Better than poor people.

Overnight and jys78 like this.
  2. He cited Napoleon Hill, a serial business failure who lied about meeting Andrew Carnegie.

Pekelo and zghorner like this.
  3. luisHK

luisHK

It´s more : Rich people are better at dealing with money than poor people, which does make sense
    It would take a lot of time to discuss the article point by point, one I definitely disagree with is the one about passion.
    It´s much easier to make money pursuing things one is passionate about, but many people follow paths they are passionate about despite those paths offering little in terms of monetary reward. It does create problems, once they realize it doesn´t pay enough to live on and they must work in a different career they have no interest in and which hardly pays better, or when they live off government subsidies and feel society owe them to pay more taxes in order to afford them their way of life. But one shouldn´t say they didn´t start following a path they were very enthusiastic about.

4. zghorner

zghorner

yea man after i did some research on Hill, "Think and Grow Rich" lost all credibility to me. No doubt the book has changed lives but i just couldn't get into it after that.

5. [​IMG]

The pablum continues...

6. zghorner

zghorner

then go generate a more interesting thread instead of complain about this one.

7. Can I make you a sandwich while I'm at it?

8. luisHK

luisHK

Make it 2:)

9. LuisHK:D...don't you think its about time to start watching your weight?

#10     Sep 11, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.