How the imams terrorized an airliner

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 28, 2006.

1. If there is sufficient evidence to support a charge, which has a good chance that would lead to conviction, it would be negligence for law enforcement not to do something...

However, law enforcement knows that all eyes are on them, so they need to do everything by the book...

#41     Dec 3, 2006
  2. Yeah, I know, it's Foxnews but the article is based on the police report:

6 Imams Kicked Off Plane Gave Crew Several Reasons to Be Suspicious

Six imams were kicked off a US Airways flight last week in Minneapolis for committing several acts of suspicious behavior, not just because they said their evening prayers before boarding the plane, a police report shows, contradicting earlier media reports.

US Airways manager Robby Taylor Davis told police three of the six imams had one-way only tickets and only one passenger checked luggage. He also said in the police report that most of the six requested seat-belt extensions typically used by obese people despite being thin.

Also, a passenger on the plane who speaks Arabic heard the group mention Saddam Hussein and criticize the United States' involvement in Iraq. The passenger, whose named was redacted from the police report, said he saw two of the men take seats in the front of the plane, two take seats in the middle, and two more in the back.

Minneapolis police, along with U.S. Federal Air Marshals, decided the collective behavior of the group was suspicious enough to detain the men and question them.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,233958,00.html

#42     Dec 3, 2006
  3. Please explain the benefit of seat belt extensions. Are they used as some type of weapon?

If the men are thin, and security knows that asking for them if they are not fat is a red flag, why would these men request them...unless they wanted to be scrutinized?

Also, do you think if 6 white women did the exact same things (apart from being Muslim and praying) would they draw equal scrutiny?

#43     Dec 3, 2006
  4. The point is they were legitimately kicked off the plane. Not because they broke the law, that remains to be seen but because their behavior was sufficiently suspicious. If you child was on that plane I am sure you'd have personally turned those imams in.

Do you think 15 white women killed 3000 americans on 9/11? And do you think if 6 white women bashed the US and (as Foxnews is currently reporting) praised Saddam and Osama while boarding a plane, they would not be arrested? Regardless of your self-righteous political correction running amok, as long as 90% of terror attacks in the world are carried out by muslims this country and all other countries will keep scrutinizing muslim Imams, not Irish women, not Japanese businessmen, not african exchange students. Especially those muslims who deliberately behave suspiciously. You can rest assured that they knew what they were doing.

#44     Dec 3, 2006
  5. The point is they were legitimately kicked off the plane. Not because they broke the law, that remains to be seen but because their behavior was sufficiently suspicious.

Did I question if they were legitimately kicked off the plane?

If you child was on that plane I am sure you'd have personally turned those imams in.

If I saw suspicious behavior by a group of 6 white women, I would turn them in too.

I am not opposed at all to being careful, when behavior is suspicious.

Do you think 15 white women killed 3000 americans on 9/11? And do you think if 6 white women bashed the US and (as Foxnews is currently reporting) praised Saddam and Osama while boarding a plane, they would not be arrested? Regardless of your self-righteous political correction running amok, as long as 90% of terror attacks in the world are carried out by muslims this country and all other countries will keep scrutinizing muslim Imams, not Irish women, not Japanese businessmen, not african exchange students. Especially those muslims who deliberately behave suspiciously. You can rest assured that they knew what they were doing.

I think at least one white man (there may have been more involved) blew up a building Oklahoma City, and I don't recall racial profiling of white males after that event...

It is one thing to profile behavior....another to profile race, religion, or ethnicity...

Look, I know you get overly emotional and seem to hate Muslims, but please just try to put that aside and use something more rational in your comments...

Oh, and apparently you don't know what seat belt extensions would be used for if requested by a slender person...

#45     Dec 3, 2006
  6. I am not opposed at all to being careful, when behavior is suspicious.
    Wasn't it?

I think at least one white man (there may have been more involved) blew up a building Oklahoma City, and I don't recall racial profiling of white males after that event...
    Exactly, while 90% of terror attacks in the world is carried out by muslims there was one attack carried out by a white man. If that does not clarify why muslims are being scrutinized and white men are not not, nothing ever will.

Oh, and apparently you don't know what seat belt extensions would be used for if requested by a slender person...
    No I don't, Foxnews claims that they can be used as a weapon. Let's wait and see if the imams have a better explanation.

#46     Dec 3, 2006
  7. I am not opposed at all to being careful, when behavior is suspicious.
    Wasn't it?

Did I question that it wasn't, according to the reports given?

:confused:

Exactly, while 90% of terror attacks in the world is carried out by muslims there was one attack carried out by a white man. If that does not clarify why muslims are being scrutinized and white men are not not, nothing ever will.

You want to profile race, or religion. I want to profile behavior. This way, the security will pay just as much attention to everyone who behaves suspiciously. To think that we are not going to see white women eventually recruited and acting at the behest of terrorists is foolish.

No I don't, Foxnews claims that they can be used as a weapon. Let's wait and see if the imams have a better explanation.

So Fox claims, okay. It may be true nonetheless...

#47     Dec 3, 2006
  8. i am embarrassed for all of you. have you read the "pauline klemmer" email floating around the internet? the dumbass let her daughter send it to a bunch of friends and it went viral. it is full of "feelings" about boogey men muslims. this lady couldn't think her way out of a paper bag. talk about a busybody. just a lot of paranoid hunches. did you all read the police reports? again... ZERO substance.. thats why they let them go so quickly. this is a case a paranoid people creating monsters in their own heads... i am ashamed of all of you. you all did exactly what she did. its what you wanted to believe.

#48     Dec 3, 2006
  9. Are you a moron ?

#49     Dec 4, 2006
  10. The question I would have for you is how do you know they are not looking for this behavior in every race? If white folks were saying the same thing and making the same requests, I would be suspicious. However, this will not be tested until some white people (or any other race) actually do these things. The only way for you or I to know if the practice is not being excercised on other races is to either witness it while on a plane, it is reported by the news that another race was acting in this way and nothing was done, or another race actually carries out a terrorist action.

#50     Dec 4, 2006