How The American Empire Is Self-Destructing (just like the ones before us)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Snarkhund likes this.
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Thank you VERY MUCH, republicans!

3. Wallet

Wallet

Actually it was the Democrats that started the country on its downward spiral in the 60’s.

Madalyn O’hair, the ACLU, The “Warren” Supreme Court. To name a few.

4. Wait..you sre upset we lost colonies? What colonies did we have??

5. Yeah that Warren Supreme Court in Brown v. Board of Ed and Loving v. Virginia giving Blacks the right to desegregation in schools and marrying who they want... is that why you hate Warren?

I can see that was rough for many Americans...

Bugenhagen and Tony Stark like this.
  6. We still have Canada, don't we?

El OchoCinco likes this.
  7. Wallet

Wallet

I figured the first name on the list would indicate where I was headed. Warren was the biggest judicial activist ever to sit the SCOTUS bench. Sorry to disappoint, his rulings on race and desegregation I approve.

Warren was a progressive, his rulings echoed the 60’s sentiment from the left. His stance on Church and State/School issues is where I find the most fault. But he merely affirmed the anti-God direction the liberals were taking the country.

IMO, the move away from God and the breakup of the traditional family role models are the underlying causes of most current social ills.

Ayn Rand likes this.
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Bull shit.You hate the Warren court for the reason Ocho stated

9. The lefties love to tout Warren as their premier showhorse for what a progressive justice should look like.

However, they conveniently neglect to point out that he had been the republican governor of california and was nominated to the court by a republican president. In other words, in today's environment the left would have ganged up on him to destroy him.

10. The stock market is up and top income earners are doing very well, the country is healthy.

#10     Jan 12, 2020