How Strange.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mikeriley, Apr 23, 2024.

1. mikeriley

mikeriley

It's strange how the Media uses the term Antisemitism. According to the Bible, the ancestors of the Palestinians are the original Semitic people. And according to that same Bible the Jews were invaders as commanded by their Jehovah. I know the Christian folk may not like that bit of truth, but it's still fact. The Media's use of the term antisemitism is wrong if it only points towards the Jews. Do Christians read their Bibles, or just negate the fact that Palestinians are Semitic people?

The Media should use the term Hatred or some other term to identify animosity.

themickey likes this.
  2. notagain

notagain

The Oligarch system preserves hatred, paying for terrorists, paying for corruption so money really is the root of all evil.

3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Christians have always known that fact. I've never met a religious Christian who did not know that. Yet, I think what you're talking about (hatred towards Jews) is something that's been categorized as "Modern anti-Semitism"

The issue you may have is with the Media...the way they portray "antisemitism".

Don't get them mixed up like I did when I was in college. I had roommates for two years...one from Israel and the other from Palestine. They both quickly show me how the media distorts "antisemitism" as if it's a catch-all phrase for only hatred towards Jewish people.

Therefore, Christians do read their bible but apparently, the Media does not or quickly forgotten it.

The other two years in college...I lived with five women as roommates (big house) and was schooled by them about who controls the bathroom. :D

wrbtrader

4. ph1l

ph1l

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-antisemitism-called-antisemitism-if-it-only-applies-to-Jewish-people