How should we get Pakistan?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thehitman, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Pakistan was housing Osama Bin Laden, our chief enemy, in a safe house near the premier military training academy of Pakistan.

With high walls and barbed wire, it is obvious that Osama was a guest of the Pakistanis.

Under normal circumstances, we would have reduced Pakistan to rubble by now. But Pakistan has nukes.

Whats the best way of dealing with muslims with nukes? They are clearly crazy enough to use nukes on us Kamikaze style. How should we get Pakistan?

If we don't get Pakistan, they will probably nuke Israel and India, who are both are strong allies.

We cannot remain complacent.

2. welcome back . :) .

3. Let me guess? Americanhero? Help me out with this Mr. Spiker?

c

4. yeah. . . . jake jones joseph cohen americanhero..

5. pspr

pspr

JakeJones, AmericanHero, Necrophilia or what ever that last name was that got him banned. And, there are probably others we don't know about.

6. Another point of agreement, tell this poor chap to go find a life somewhere, pretty sad.

c

7. pspr

pspr

Does that make two or three now?

8. Yep, we're getting there. Thanks to some light hearted discussions. Keep it up guys.

OK, just kidding, LOL.

c

9. The bigger question is what to do with Muslim food. What is Muslim food? Hummus? I have some that in my garden soil. I'm pretty sure pork ribs with beer are un-halal. I couldn't make it as a Jew or Muslim. The diet is too strict.

But really, they didn't know he was there? Hard to believe.

10. lol Mr. C. his life is here, among his other war talking neocons .He finds comfort with them. :D .

#10     Mar 2, 2012