How Romney will create more jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hoofhearted, Nov 4, 2012.

1. I thought airbus won US military contracts and was ramping up in mobile.

#11     Nov 4, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

And, the majority of voters know it. He can begin packing up on Wednesday and Joe Biden can go on his vacation.

#12     Nov 4, 2012
  3. I didn't miss it, it's just I haven't had the time to confirm it as truth. And no offense, but coming from your pie-hole isn't suitable evidence for me.

We're talking factory workers, not combatants. [/QUOTE]

There you go again manipulating and editing to suit your P>O>V.

I also mentioned that other would be enemies would be able to keep their lives as well.

#13     Nov 4, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Boeing protested and got the contract rebid and they "won" it the third time.

"An Air Force deal to lease new tankers from Boeing fell apart in 2003, after a procurement scandal that sent a Defense Department official and a Boeing executive to prison. EADS, with a design based on its A330, won a second round in 2008 in partnership with a U.S. company, Northrop Grumman. But that decision was withdrawn after the Government Accountability Office upheld Boeing's objections that the contracting process was biased against its offer of remodeled Boeing 767 aircraft"

#14     Nov 4, 2012
  5. This sounds like your own racial bias at work, not Obama's.

So the Space Shuttle, the F-22 Raptor and other important programs were cut.[/QUOTE]

Not sure about the raptor, but the space shuttle program is being abandoned simply because it's technology is outdated. We are working on a better vessel to be used for the same purposes.

Now an additional 2 Trillion dollars will be cut from defense by mandate and the country will be left undefended and vulnerable.[/QUOTE]

So are you going to tell us that we were well defended when a HUGE percentage of our military personnel and equipment was sitting in Iraq and Afghanistan??

Money spent by the Obama regime on "green energy" isn't yielding jobs and those subsidized businesses are declaring bankruptcy left and right.[/QUOTE]

oh well, so we haven't gotten rich yet from attempting to do the right thing for our children's children, and for our world. You want to give up to easily. We'll eventually get it right, but only if we try.

California killed its own agriculture industry to save a small fish and now most produce is imported from mexico and brazil and contaminated with pesticides. Farmers can't get feed corn due to the use of corn for ethanol production so there is a beef shortage and high prices. [/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what to tell you about Cali's problem's but I'd start with having you take it up with famed Republican, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Gasoline and diesel has become expensive and Obama's own Energy Secretary has said that we must "get gasoline prices up to European levels".[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure exactly what the Energy Sec said, but I doubt the 7 words you gave here tells the whole story either.
    Common sense tells me that we have only a finite amount of the stuff left, so it only makes sense that it will continue to go up as long as we depend on it. That's why we need to take hard steps towards using "green energy" to meet our demands. The problem is no one wants to try if they can't manipulate the industry in order to make them filthy rich. That's why I think we really need govt to step in here and try to make something happen. :)

Obama is a disaster. [/QUOTE]

This is America and you are certainly entitled to that opinion. I still would encourage you to vote for him though. The alternative won't be pretty IMO.

#15     Nov 4, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Ha ha ha ha. Hoof you lack of knowlege about the facts is...well disturbing. I would enlighten you but I don't think you are worth any more of my time than these three sentences. You should go do some study or at least begin to follow the factual news.

#16     Nov 4, 2012
  7. what, like your latest post about the redskins losing being an indicator to an Obama loss?

#17     Nov 4, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

That's not my latest post. Not even my latest thread. See how much you need to learn? You can't even talk about anything without being wrong.

#18     Nov 4, 2012
  9. I'm hurt. Are you happy, now?

#19     Nov 4, 2012
  10. That's 4 sentences more than you threatened to leave me with. I'm less hurt now. Thanks

#20     Nov 4, 2012