How Romney will create more jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hoofhearted, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Mitt Romney will likely create thousands, maybe tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or potentially millions of jobs if he is able to claim the presidential seat, and here's how:

It will be much in the same way the Bush administration did.

Through the creation and prolonging of more war, the Romney house will be able to provide employment to thousands more Americans, than the current administration is providing. There is the caveat, though, that potentially thousands will die in the process, but the positive side to that reality is (you guessed it)more jobs, as their will be many boots to fill as more and more American soldiers fall on the front lines.

Also, their could be another potential oil boom for American oil companies if the administration decides to invade Iran, or perhaps even Saudi soil. Just look at how well Dick Cheaney's company, Haliburton, did after the invasion of Iraqi oil fields. Of course we all know that Bin Laden or weapons of mass destruction were never found there, but Haliburton gained well over 1000% between 2001, when the administration began it's plans for invasion, and 2008. Most didn't fair as well as Cheaney himself from the invasion, but many investors got rich from the deal, and many more were paid a good wage for putting their lives at stake.

A few other construction companies including Bechtel also did very well in the rebuilding of the country, all dollars provided by tax paying citizens.

Another way in which the Romney administration will create jobs, may seem at first to be counter intuitive, but by cutting American jobs, and letting American companies go bankrupt, China will step in and sell the same products [that we have been producing] to us and the rest of the world.
    The caveat here is that it is China, and not America, who will benefit the most from job growth, but it will be job growth none the less. IF Romney is able to sell it to the American people and actually take office, investors would be wise to buy in almost immediately to the Shanghai Index (SHCOMP), as gains should be substantial.

If you are like me, then you may be quite disgusted by the harsh realities we face by the results of this election. That's why I'm asking you to do the right thing and re-elect our president, Barack Obama, so that more senseless blood will not be shed, and so that we might continue to progress as a better people, a better nation, and a better world.

2. pspr

pspr

Did you write that piece of tripe yourself?

3. Why do you ask? I doubt you read it all. Did you?

4. Most of them, and they know who they are, rarely read anything, much less try to interpret the realities involved. Just Good for Obama, must be Bad, good for right wing whacko's, then must be Good.

However, I think that pspr is smarter than he appears on the board, it's just that he has been pushed so hard to rightwing beliefs that he is past the tipping point. Same for a few of the righties, but most are still just lining up and licking toes.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Lockheed Martin is laying off 123,000 workers just weeks before Christmas.
    This needs to go far and wide before Early Voting starts. The President is
    trying to hold off any announcement until after the election. This will
    make a significant increase to the questionable 7.8 % Unemployment number.
    Lockheed is going to lay off 123,000 defense workers due to Obama's
    downsizing of the military.

I checked it on Google The law requires Lockheed to give 60-day
    notice to all to-be-fired employees within 60 days. That drop dead date
    would be November 1st. Since this would be devastating for his reelection,
    Obama has promised that our government would cover all Lockheed severance
    packages to fired employees if Lockheed would not release the names and
    locations of those losing their jobs until after the election! Do you have
    any idea how many millions that will cost the taxpayer? Thank you Obama!!
    This posting is from a defense contract newspaper called The Hill...."

http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/industry/259517-graham-says-hell-block

6. And, it's One Two Three, what are we fightin' for, don' ask Me I don't give a damn, and it's 5, 6, 7, 8, open up the Pearly Gates.

Great, more wars, more wasted money and lives. Better employment rate, perfect. Crapola.

7. On a serious note. 20% or more of all manufacturing jobs are lost, and will NEVER come back, due to automation. No one ever addresses this, but we need to. If you can describe any job, then you can automate much of it. As a pilot, you know that.

8. Is it really such a horrible situation if 123,00 people have to find work in a field other than warfare?

They lose their jobs, but they , and other would-be enemies, get to keep their lives. Sounds like a fair trade-off to me. But that's just my opinion..

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

No. But the point is Obama is using my taxes to delay the announcement for his personal political gain. I guess you missed that part.

We're talking factory workers, not combatants.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Defense workers? Too white.

Obama has done everything he can to kill aerospace, aviation, defense and other industries that are perceived to employ "too many white people".

So the Space Shuttle, the F-22 Raptor and other important programs were cut. Now an additional 2 Trillion dollars will be cut from defense by mandate and the country will be left undefended and vulnerable.

Money spent by the Obama regime on "green energy" isn't yielding jobs and those subsidized businesses are declaring bankruptcy left and right.

California killed its own agriculture industry to save a small fish and now most produce is imported from mexico and brazil and contaminated with pesticides. Farmers can't get feed corn due to the use of corn for ethanol production so there is a beef shortage and high prices.

Gasoline and diesel has become expensive and Obama's own Energy Secretary has said that we must "get gasoline prices up to European levels".

Obama is a disaster.

#10     Nov 4, 2012