How reputable is Saxon Financials

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by frostburne, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone here is from Saxon financials, are they any good or are they another Swift (no offense to swift guys). Do prop traders actually do well over at Saxon?

Would appreciate any advice, i might be joining them soon.

Thank you

2. The Sydney Future's Exchanges biggest outright position trader - Andrew Mahoney... He was an own-account trader, but recently went to london to trade prop with them.

I guess that says they are good...

3. I think its like a lot most places if you can make money trading you'll do well, if not you wont

4. I have just interviewed in SAXON MADRID

It seems an interesting opportunity for me.
    I only have 2 years of experience trading volatile stocks, i have some interesting returns (especially last months)

Its a risky decision because I have a full time well paid job (pension consultant) but my passion is to trade.

No fix salary, 50%-50%

They have about 80 traders all over the world.

Any advice?

5. Hi two things came to mind when i read your post and im not taking a cheap shot but firstly you can always get a another job if it doesn't work out and saxons will back you if you are successfull to make more money than just about any job going.

the second thought was that every successfull trader I know ( and I admit im not putting myself in their company) they by instinct recognise agreat opportunitie and take on any downside risk as part of the deal, maybe if your pondering to much your psyche is not right for saxons style of high stakes trading