How Realistic? $50k account, $500 / day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AFChao, Jun 3, 2012.

1. That is not abnormal. People are speaking from perspective when they started and lost thousands. Telling fresh traders to be very cautious as if they could bring the lost money back. Just like movie goers fantasize themselves what to do as good guys in the movie. :D

#41     Jun 4, 2012
  2. vinc

vinc

To make 500$ a day on 50.000$ account one needs to TIME the market as there seems to be
    no other way.. Well, it's very realistic to make this kind of money but NOT FOR YOU unless your name is Mr Market :)
    500 $ a day , any money a day means you can time the market with 100 % accuracy on daily basis - NOBODY ever did that in ' Journals' section as far as I know.. So if you are the lucky one then Mr Market doesn't stand a chance although he seems the luckiest one :)

#42     Jun 4, 2012
  3. $500 per day on a $50K account would be a slow day for someone who knows what they`re doing, but since you have to ask the answer is that it is completely unrealistic and you are setting yourself up to lose everything.

Take your money back to the bank and spend the next years educating yourself about the markets. Don`t lose half your account or even more in order to find out that you are clueless. I can tell you that now for free. :)

#43     Jun 4, 2012
  4. Somebody offers you a method with all the rules , risk management criteria, entry exit , instrument advice and you make $5,000 per week.It is very easy as long as you can follow what is offered to you.He will hand you the game plan , you can sell that game plan (trade it ) to a 1,000 other users and collects $10k each from each user.

What is it worth to you , with your 1 post entry to this forum , with your disguised handle of beron?

It is very easy , if you are ready to beat the shit out of this market , but most here are not ready.His game plan will work in low volatility or high volatility , in scalping markets , ranging markets ,unpredictable markets and trending markets.He is prepared to hand it to you for a price.The game plan will overcome all psyche issues and you will mint money consistently.

And you can compound your earnings of 10 % on a weekly basis.

#44     Jun 4, 2012
  5. SamGold

SamGold

Piece of cake for me. Impossible for everyone else.

#45     Jun 4, 2012
  6. Sounds like all the other posters are classic ETers

#46     Jun 4, 2012
  7. SamGold

SamGold

Including you of course.

#47     Jun 4, 2012
  8. shall we sell your game plan?

#48     Jun 4, 2012
  9. SamGold

SamGold

'We' ?. 'Sell' ?. No.

#49     Jun 4, 2012
  10. MadeMan

MadeMan

Yes its Possible ! U could make 500 a day with a 5 K account!
    Its not impossible but it aint easy , if u can make that amount
    On a regular consisten basis u probably have a long road behind u

It wont happen within months , but years till u finally got your shit together
    And know the ins and outs of you and your approach on the markets...

I personally startet studying the markets 7 years ago
    iam live since about 8 months ... And iam doing just fine
    I can trade any TF any instrument , swing,position
    And scalping based purely on the DOM...

I know the mechanics behind the markets and how to approach it
    And the most iimportant thing . Iam confident in what iam doing
    Even if i encounter 2-3 losers in a row. ....

Good luck on your journey

#50     Jun 4, 2012