How predictable zionists are!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Provide proof that they did not deliberately kill civilians.

They said it was a "mistake."

So are they blaming their missiles, or the people aiming them?

Do the mistakes, which keep happening, prevent Israel from further mistakes?

What steps did Israel say they are going to take to prevent further mistakes?

Again, are you saying you have no problem with Israel being brought up on war crimes at the Hague...given their innocence?

#41     Jul 30, 2006
  2. So their wrongs are sufficient to rationalize ignoring right and wrong.

Oh man, and they say this is a clash of civilizations...

Not with people who think and rationalize like you...

#42     Jul 30, 2006
  3. Right now I'm about to go down to the gas station and get a tank of gas from the Lebanese guy that owns the station down the street ( he's a nice guy). Then I am going to come back home and cut my grass. I will probably spend a few minutes chatting over the fence to my Black Seventh Day Adventist neighbor ( he's a nice guy). In the morning I have an appointment with a Chinese guy that wants to buy a house. We hit it off pretty good on Friday he seems like a real nice guy. THAT IS CIVILIZATION! Even though I do not like the Tennessee Vols, I am not spending my Sunday afternoon conspiring to run across the state line and kidnap a couple of the hillbillies and insist they turn Phil Fulmer over for framing Alabama into having bogus NCAA sanctions put on their football program. And if I do send any rockets over the State Line they will be bottle rockets and will be sent with the best of intentions. Please try to persuade these animals to back off so in the future I do not have to send my son to slaughter them! TTYL :)

#43     Jul 30, 2006
  4. Provide proof that they did not deliberately kill civilians.
    There were legitimate military targets in the area, the Israelis distributed warning leaflets in Arabic warning that a military attack was imminent. That's more than sufficient for the presumtion of their innocence. Can you provide any evidence proving that they deliberately killed civilians? If you can't what you've been posting is smear and slander.

They said it was a "mistake."
    They targeted a rocket launcher and hit a building, of course it's a mistake.

So are they blaming their missiles, or the people aiming them?
    They are blaming Hezbollah.

Do the mistakes, which keep happening, prevent Israel from further mistakes?
    No, but full disarmament of Hezbollah in accordance with the UN 1559 resolution will.

None, it's Hezbollah, Lebanese government's fault, they are the ones that must prevent further tragedies.

Again, are you saying you have no problem with Israel being brought up on war crimes at the Hague...given their innocence?
    Absolutely, immediately after the war crimes of the Lebanese Goverment and Hezbollah, Hamas and PLO, Sudanese government and several others are tried at the Hague.

#44     Jul 30, 2006
  5. #45     Jul 30, 2006
  6. So are they blaming their missiles, or the people aiming them?
    They are blaming Hezbollah.

So Hezbollah fired these rockets?

LOL.

You remind me of someone who has no intellect, who responds on pure primitive instinctual levels, who blames the other person for what they themselves do...

None, it's Hezbollah, Lebanese government's fault, they are the ones that must prevent further tragedies.

So everything that Israel does is someone else's fault.

Where have I heard that type of thinking expressed before.....

"Absolutely, immediately after the war crimes of the Lebanese Goverment and Hezbollah, Hamas and PLO, Sudanese government and several others are tried at the Hague."

Why only after others?

More rationalization of wrongs being right and someone else's fault...

#46     Jul 30, 2006
  7. There it is. I was waiting for it. Whenever you're backed sufficiently far into a corner, you try to bail out into the old

'Prove I'm NOT right'.

Prove space aliens are NOT living in my backyard.

Prove God did NOT create magistrates out of pure potentiality

Prove there is NOT a lost city of Atlantis where Water People are thriving this very minute

This is the most despicable technique in your arsenal, and the epitome of intellectual dishonesty.

God, I can't believe that you don't know, on some level, how wrong this is.

#47     Jul 30, 2006
  8. Look I understand and appreciate the fact that you're emotional over the death of those poor children, we all are. But you should get a grip of yourself and not lose your common sense and reasoning abilities.

You have repeatedly accused Israel of war crimes and deliberate killing of civilians, as I said before (and you did not bother to respond) without evidence it's slander and smear and you don't have even a shred of evidence. Moreover there is a significant amount of evidence that I've already provided that Israel did not kill them deliberately, that they were in full compliance with the international law and that it's Hezbollah who is guilty of their deaths and should be charged with war crimes.

#48     Jul 30, 2006
  9. Thanks nik, it's indeed a very accurate observation, Z10 is smart enough to know that asking to prove the negative is intellectual dishonesty at its worst. Unfortunately even when proof is provided he ignores it anyway.

#49     Jul 30, 2006
  10. I want to see a trial where all the evidence is presented. From the reports I see, it was a choice to fire where they did, the IDF didn't know if civilians were there or not, and in that situation, knowing that children may have been there...there is blame for the choice Israel made.

Take some responsibility for the killing by Israel. All I see is 100% blame on Hezbollah, and 100% claim of no blame from Israel.

So I want to see a trail for these crimes of killing children. Why you wouldn't want the same thing for Israel so that in an unemotional non self righteous situation they can present their side, given the growing world opinion against the actions of Israel is beyond me...

All I have seen is a claim of "mistake" and a claim that Israel is not to blame by Israel.

Blameless mistakes is all I am hearing.

In addition, Israel is ignoring calls from human rights organizations for at lease a temporary cease fire. 30% of the deaths in Lebanon are children.

People are seeing killing by Israel's Goliath, and this time they are siding with the Islamic David...

#50     Jul 30, 2006