How predictable zionists are!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 30, 2006.

1. I see, mistakes are not violations, therefore they are okay...

As I said, the Israeli army makes a lot of mistakes, sort of like the US army in Iraq...

Of course given Israel's innocence, they will have no problem facing potential war crimes trials at the Hague...

#21     Jul 30, 2006
  2. So killing the innocent children is not okay.

I agree.

#22     Jul 30, 2006
  3. LOL, the court that could not even convict Molosevic, I am sure the Israelis are terrified. Seriously though I have no doubt that in this hypothetical trial Israel would be proven innocent beyond a reasonable doubt (granted the court is unbiased which is not always the case). And I actually agree they should stand trial to clear their names, right after the trial of Hezbollah and the Lebanese government, the trial of Hamas and Palestinian Authority, the trial of Sudanese authorities and quite a few other trials.

#23     Jul 30, 2006
  4. Human Beings ( such as Israelis and Americans) deeply regret the deaths of women and children. Animals (such as nearly all Muslims) on the other hand have virtually no value for women and children. The only reason they try to trap us into killing women and children is because they know it will hurt us within our own electorates as it will deeply upset the ones in our societies who are blinded by their emotional reaction to dead children. The muslim swine are not only indifferent about women and children, THEY ACTUALLY CAUSE IT IN ORDER TO USE THE GOODNESS OF OUR SOCIETIES AGAINST US. The world will never be at peace as long as these satanic bastards are allowed to breathe. Islam needs to cease to exist as a political or social reality.

#24     Jul 30, 2006
  5. I am glad we agree that it's not OK and that it's Hezbolah's and their parents' fault

#25     Jul 30, 2006
  6. "If you have attacked and continue to attack my home and family, I am going to go on a rampage and have little concern for the collateral damage. If I have to kill a thousand people to make sure I get the one that may shoot the missile that kills my wife and children, so be it!

You deeply regret these killings?

Madmen in their madness have no regret...

"Animals (such as nearly all Muslims).."

Your reasoning ability is missing from your comments.

Your genocidal ramblings are duly noted...

#26     Jul 30, 2006
  7. We may agree that Israel is in victim mode, where they rationalize the killing of children as okay, and necessary, and not their fault...

One would think, from the rationalizations, that Israel is actually being forced to kill these innocent children...which is clearly not the case.

Shoot, how can it be the fault of the parents, even Israel says it was a "mistake" which is an admission of blame, but a blame that should be forgiven.

#27     Jul 30, 2006
  8. Strawman.

#28     Jul 30, 2006
  9. Study up on your strawman, the argument goes to Israel's M.O. and rationalization of killing innocents and blaming the enemy as being at fault.

#29     Jul 30, 2006
  10. This mistake would not have happened if the government of Lebanon and the Lebanese people (including the parents) did what they were obligated to do, disarm Hezbollah and stop Hezbollah attacks on Israel. They did not do it, they actually voted for Hezbollah, they have no one to blame.

#30     Jul 30, 2006