How predictable zionists are!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 30, 2006.

1. I do not know! Go ask your zionist master and whip holder Rearden. After all, he backed me up oh Irish goat humper!

#91     Jul 31, 2006
  2. bsmeter

bsmeter

Ummm, so basically you don't believe in your Koran?

Sura 17:104 says that 'And we said to the Children of Israel afterwards, "Go live into this land. When the final prophecy comes to pass, we will summon you all in one group."'

#92     Jul 31, 2006
  3. Fucking infidel.

#93     Jul 31, 2006
  4. Oh that is not what your unit 51...The cream of the crop of the zionist SS army bragged about just before they were sodomized by few hizb allah fighters.

Is that why you decided to kill little children you little cowards? To take back a mushy victory to your coward nation?

Speaking of cartoons...I hope you enjoy this one dddooo!

[​IMG]

#94     Jul 31, 2006
  5. Khahaha! oh you mean the deformed copy of the so called Torah?

No bsmeter i do not belive in all of that SHIT!

I worship my people though...does that count?

#95     Jul 31, 2006

6. I gather, there was always some debate about precisely which land this refers to............................

As much as id like to read the texts these quotes come from , im not going to, the last sentence is spot on for the singularity/armageddon for mine.
    Which appears to be what they want.......

#96     Jul 31, 2006
  7. bsmeter

bsmeter

LOL I always find the "mine" and "theirs" type of talk very funny. Lets see, there's a OLD testament and there's a NEW testament. Correct? So if you agree on there being a Old and a New testament, why do you disagree on there being a FINAL testament. So in effect there is the Old, the New and the Final testaments. You can call them whatever you wish to.

#97     Jul 31, 2006