How on earth are the indicies markets all so extremely bullish??!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by spanish89, Nov 3, 2011.

1. plyka

plyka

Anything over 10%-20% is "gambling?" LOL. Keep telling yourself that. The truth of the matter is that most traders are losers, but some are very good and they use a variety of different systems. Just because 10-20% is all you can make with what you refer to as manageable risk, doesn't mean that this is the limit for everyone. Don't think that you have all the answers because you don't. Just because you don't experience something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. You are trying to prove a negative here, which is simply not possible. The individual who has experienced better gains than 10%-20% can prove it, the individual who cannot, well, cannot.

#81     Nov 9, 2011
  2. TILT2

TILT2

To OP:
    Ask Fed and you might get the answer.

#82     Nov 9, 2011

3. I could have rephrased my initial remarks i guess,i think i said though that being provocative often forces people to show their true colours.She responded well,and in this post so have you.I'd actually feel very flattered if someone defended me as you did her.
    Your last paragraph..eventually you stop doing the wrong things and start doing the right things...or you go broke...hardest part.

#83     Nov 9, 2011
  4. TILT2

TILT2

Thanks, Fed. You have given fairness and independence back to the market.

#84     Nov 9, 2011
  5. Theres the pesky fact that the US deficit is also near 100% debt to gdp levels and its clear that almost all the US politicians have no willingness to actually tackle that problem. However unlike Euroland they have the FED and their inflation toolbox. Also keep hearing how cheap the mulitples are on us bluechips, but with a worldwide economic environment with such bad visibility those multiples might end up being very fair.

#85     Nov 9, 2011
  6. ===============
    I am not bullish on Greece;
    not bullish on BAC.................planty of bear trends:D

But as the Stock Traders Almanac of 2001 notes ;
    good time to buy tek stocks... stong seasonals/buy ............. SPY is buy on 1 year candlecharts, even though its below 200ema,below 10ema barely.Wisdom is profitable.

So i say SPY is a buy;
    not a good buy, not did i buy SPY.
    Prefer higher probability buys :cool:

#86     Nov 9, 2011

7. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For the ultimate bullish sign watch this cat - when you see this you know that the cliff is coming up soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ivU9_YI7sY

#87     Nov 10, 2011