How old are you?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by rateesquad, Dec 4, 2006.

How old are you now?

1. 15-20

15 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. 20-30

159 vote(s)
    53.5%
  3. 40-50

72 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. 50-60

27 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. 60+

24 vote(s)
    8.1%
  1. vk60546

vk60546

Lol.

#21     Nov 5, 2010
  2. pspr

pspr

I don't want to tell you yet. How old are you.

Are you cute? You're a girl, right? I don't go that other way. :cool:

#22     Nov 5, 2010
  3. spd

spd

Im 31, apparently according to this poll I dont exist.

#23     Nov 5, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

You're a girl??

#24     Nov 5, 2010
  5. I bet majority of the profitable traders are in their 30's. i can't vote now. this blows.

RECOUNT!!!!!
    RECOUNT!!!!!
    RECOUNT!!!!!

#25     Nov 5, 2010
  6. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I am 4 years old. I just start my collocated systems before going to school and monitor them with my iphone while doing the usual boring paintings and drawings. I sometimes make a few manual scalps before afternoon nap, but it's getting harder lately as I have some other activities like teaching my friends to read and setting up my own charity for the needies.

#26     Nov 8, 2010
  7. You wrote this,

"Hello, I am an automatic trader from France watching your thread for two weeks.

Damn! You are just experiencing the beginning of a drawdown, it's not even the fourth of what a real drawdown could be!What did you make on the overall? Down 500 $ or something like that... Don't plan to change anything so soon..

I 've been running systems for 3 years now, quite successfully( 35 % a year ... ) on futures, and when I start a new system , I don't stop it until I break the double of the Initial Maximum Intraday Drawdown from backtests. It's really tough, but It's the deal.

If you respect the rules you have imagined at the beginning, be sure you will be rewarded. Since I trade 3 different systems, it's easier for me, 'cause my systems are compensating each others.

If you're confident in what you did, don't stop it so soon...

On the other side, I would say it's that I would never trust in a system that makes 3-4 trades per day unless it has some real strong " fundamental" causes. Like you are using the increasing noise, or doing arbitrage, or taking your signals on something that ER2 follows... not relying on stupid indicators, especially on ER2 ...

Hope the best..."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1282251#post1282251

4 years ago, that makes you at least 7...............fuck, I'm bored.

#27     Nov 8, 2010
  8. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

LOL... It is unfair to copy such an old post. I am quite ashamed of this one.But well... I was only 3 years old.

#28     Nov 8, 2010
  9. 100% sure that at least 75% of pple here are retirees and above 50++

#29     Nov 8, 2010
  10. I am only 6 but I have the schlong of a 20 year old asian male. I trade like bobby fisher except I have no queen and I have 2 knights.

#30     Nov 8, 2010