How Often Your Stock Doubled In 24hrs Or Less, But You Missed It?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Jul 25, 2011.

1. In two days in a row, I got involved in two stocks that doubled, but in both I missed the double. One sucker doubled today in the afternoon even when measured from my point of exit (which was comparatively not too far from my point of entry ( single % digits)). I feel I took risk, but got too little in return.

How often did it happen to you? Once a month, once a year, once a decade, etc.

2. every day

3. Never. I don't trade penny stocks.

4. URTY was my favorite when i was trading stocks - it doubled or even tripled i can`t recall now the peak price before the split.I asked my prop to hold it overnight,but wasn`t allowed.
    I could earn $60-$80K or even more in a couple of months :mad: :(

#$@%$&$$

:D

5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Quit making stuff up. So you did a query looking for stocks that doubled and pretended you bought them. Just like your fabricated $100 journal, are you just fishing for idiots like Shortie who actually believe your crap ?

The more you post the more incredibly stupid you appear to be. Its embarrassing. You're making S2007S seem like a genius, and that's extremely hard to do.

6. I thought you was my friend :(

7. luisHK

luisHK

Lol ! That was a bit harsh from Nine Ender.

Keep up starting new threads anyway Shortie, they are mostly welcome from my side of the internet.

8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Let me explain. This "TradingJournals" guy/gal is pushing the envelope seeing just how far he/she can go fooling people on this site. Your confidance in them is the idiotic part.

9. Missed opportunities happen... It really doesn't matter, there will be another one.