How Obama Could Beat The Debt Ceiling

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 4, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Are you referring to the talk of the government selling land and some of the other real estate that it holds to pay down the debt? If so, has anyone put any numbers to what they could raise doing this? And, would they keep it out of the hands of foreigners? I would hate to pay a toll to China to visit Yellowstone!

#31     Jan 4, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

We both know of a President worth only one! :D

#32     Jan 4, 2013
  3. This is funny anybody else notice when 99cent uses "sir" in addressing someone, he's getting the shit kicked outta him by the person he's addressing?

#33     Jan 4, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

He posts that his account is $1, then claims I/we don't know what his account size is.

Who does that?

#34     Jan 4, 2013
  5. I'm convinced 99cent is an affirmative action appointee adviser to timmy geitner and he thinks he can just add in a few zero's whenever he feels like it to his personal account.
    I mean if it's good enuf for gubbermint dis herin dumbass black tard is oohed da same".

#35     Jan 5, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Where is your journal?

#36     Jan 6, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

-144 pips on his first trade and - 120 pips on his current position.

And this is supposedly his trend following "system".

It gets worse, he's also still claiming he makes money EVERY day.

#37     Jan 6, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The platinum coin option isn't an option. First, it is illegal for the Treasury to sell debt directly to the Fed for purchase. It must pass through the marketplace first for valuation. This isn't to say they won't try it, of course, or try to alter the laws. But this would be a huge step into direct and overt monetization, and likely cause havoc in the marketplace.

#38     Jan 6, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Maybe he does make money every day. He just doesn't mention that he loses more money than he makes.

#39     Jan 6, 2013