How Obama Can Cinch The Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Give him some time. By the election this may be his policy...untill he gets in office

#11     Jul 10, 2008
  2. maxpi

maxpi

His policies might be right of center[and McCain] by election time indeed!! He would vote far left like he always has for sure though.

Jesse Jackson is not too happy with him. Jackson feeds off of Black Pride 100% and doesn't want people like Obama or Bill Cosby "talking down" to his potential lawsuit victims... How the hell can somebody be a "reverend" and feed off of people's pride? I'm sensing some conflicted thinking there... and he got caught on the microphone, what an ass clown... hey Rev, get this from old maxpi and the Bible: "Pride precedes a fall"

#12     Jul 10, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Anyone know if these supposed excerpts from
    Obama's books are accurate?

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

From Audacity of Hope:

'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

#13     Jul 10, 2008
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Probably, once I realized that lots and lots of Blacks hate Whitey I found them all easier to understand... guys like Obama actually victimize blacks, he's a civil rights attorney, employers price in the civil rights attorney costs and never hire blacks... if they could get away with the political downside of asking applicants to sign away their rights to lawsuit from jerks like Obama they could tap a really big talent pool...

#14     Jul 10, 2008
  5. SteveD

SteveD

How did Obama and wifey get to have $3,000,000 wealth???

He has been in public service since college hasn't he?

Carly Fiorina: She didn't run the company in the ground....her vision has turned out to be the correct move.....and she has a lot more experience in an excutive posistion then either Obama or McCain....

There is a reason no Senator has been elected President in over 50 years....

Obama and McCain are both Senators...if they both pick another Senator/Rep you have four guys from Congress...

Congress now has approval ratings of below 10%.....

Picking her would almost assure him a win....she would bring a very large amount of the female vote....completely negate any Hillary following....she has no political baggage..

SteveD

#15     Jul 10, 2008
  6. Mercor

Mercor

Some people claim Obama was noble beacause he did community service instead of going to wall street after Harvard.

Community service on the SouthSide of Chicago is a risk free way to wealth. Jesse Jackson has perfected this, all in the name of the poor downtrodden blacks. It involves securing Local, State and Federal funding. Using NGO's and church social programs the money is funneled into these tax free institutions, Then they hire Obama or his wife for counsulting.

Why has the IRS never audited Rainbow or the black churches or the Rev. Wright retirement 10,000sqft house deal?

This is a risk free enterprise. And of course, the streets are still full of gangs and guns

#16     Jul 11, 2008