How not to do business in China

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, May 20, 2008.

1. Dobbes

Dobbes

What the hell are you talking about? USD is far from Zimbabwe currency. How does the US exploit cheap labor when China ends up with the surplus?!

#51     May 20, 2008
  2. How many more interest cuts will it take?

#52     May 20, 2008
  3. Dobbes

Dobbes

It really can't go any lower, so none.

#53     May 20, 2008
  4. I know USD is worth more than Zimbabwe dollar. But in the same direction and USD is catching up with Zimbabwe dollar.

CNOOC wanted to buy US oil company Unocal with green back, did US allow it to happen?

#54     May 20, 2008
  5. Dobbes

Dobbes

You're out of your mind, the two currencies aren't even close.

#55     May 20, 2008
  6. The United States is China's biggest friend in the world.

That Chinese people are seemingly taught to dislike Americans is annoying. Understandable to a certain extent given China's history with foreigners but annoying nevertheless.

#56     May 20, 2008
  7. What I mean is China can't buy anything useful from US with the surplus. And China doesn't want the surplus, China wants Unocal.

Why is there a surplus? Because China wants to buy something worthy such as Unocal from US, and US doesn't want to sell.

US products have no competitiveness in term of cost performance.

#57     May 20, 2008
  8. Dobbes

Dobbes

US is predominately a service economy. Our manufacturing has been steadily being shipped out of the country for a number of years (but everyone knows that). So I have no idea what products exactly you'd be referring to. If its the cars, Detroit is a joke, and the UAW will eventually kill the industry here.

And believe it or not, just because you show up with a crapload of money doesn't give you the automatic right to purchase something, that is still at the discretion of the seller.

#58     May 20, 2008
  9. You are really out of your mind.

Chinese people are too pro-American
    while in U.S. you hear all the media
    bashing China on a daily basis. I am sick
    of that.

Just remind you, US Jew-controlled media is losing credit due to the popularity of Internet in China. Chinese newspapers have been picturing Americans as a very generous, decent and friendly people for decades. Now
    because of the Internet, the American image in Chinese newspapers for decades are shattered. More and more
    people in China know that US Jew-controlled media are demonizing
    China in every possible way.

More and more Chinese people can access U.S media now.

So if you don't want China to be a formidable enemy of U.S., stop your media demonizing China everyday.

#59     May 20, 2008
  10. 12 years ago, I bot a Kodak digital camera, a HP printer and a Motorola cell phone, all the qualities are laughable.
    After that, I never touched US brands.

BTW, of course I will not consider new US cars.

#60     May 20, 2008