How not to do business in China

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, May 20, 2008.

1. sg20

sg20

It's karma for China to occupy Tibet; it's even a bigger curse for China that commies are still controlling the country…

The US and have given its wealth and resources to make China a better (rich) nation, please spare me a mere $500k plea you poor old pheasant farmers.

sg20

#21     May 20, 2008
  2. China donated 5 million dollars to Katrina disaster which not comparable to the Sichuan earthquake.

China is about 30% of U.S in term of GDP, but China's donation to U.S. is 10 times to U.S.'s.

What a stingy country!

#22     May 20, 2008
  3. joesan

joesan

It is not the amount, but the gesture that is important. Even US government donated USD500,000 at first ( They donated more USD1,000,000 yesterday or today, I heared CCTV said so ), it was a gesture that US government is willing to help in times of trouble. The Chinese government will take it as a good willingness and will treat US in the same way in the future.

#23     May 20, 2008
  4. joesan

joesan

I remember that our government donated to US at that time.

#24     May 20, 2008
  5. joesan

joesan

Those are statements that 1.3 billion Chinese people will simply not agree.

#25     May 20, 2008
  6. I think you guys completely miss the pt.

I am also a Chinese but I am not saying this b'coz of my nationality.

But if you are the CEO of McDonald's and you are spending millions on PR in China, why not donate a little bit to show your helping hand?

Same as my argument above saying that the US government is brainless. Even if they set to extend its hegemony in the world, it is more effective for effective for them to spend just a little more in the Iraqi world and spend it in some other ways.

Is this logic really so difficult to understand?

Of course, I am not encouraging ppl to simply use this opportunity to pitch themselves. But apart from being looking cold-blooded, the US is so dumb in the way it handles relationship with other countries.

#26     May 20, 2008
  7. That is your shitty Jew controlled media never reported.

Chinese government alone donated 5 million dollars. Any many Chinese corporations and people donated as well.

So ungrateful people, that is typical American.

#27     May 20, 2008
  8. It's real karma for U.S. to have 911 due to its policies in the middle east. Why do those people hate you? You must have forgotten.

#28     May 20, 2008
  9. Gosh, how ameri-centric can you be? China donated $5 million for Katrina. Your local newspaper didn't report it, CNN probably didn't either. But that doesn't mean that they didn't donate.

#29     May 20, 2008
  10. Dobbes

Dobbes

My apologies for the ignorant Katrina remark. I did not realize you had donated, but a quick google search confirms that this is the case.

#30     May 20, 2008