How not read the BS on ET?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ocean5, Jun 9, 2012.

1. ..says the resident retard who actually comes to these boards looking for answers....do the world a favor and swallow a whole bottle of sleeping pills...

#21     Jun 10, 2012
  2. yep, I've asked a lot of questions, and gotten a lot more answers to questions I never asked.

You never know when you might just learn something

#22     Jun 10, 2012
  3. judging by your previous posts I can tell you've got the IQ of a spider monkey..highly doubtful that you're capable of learning

#23     Jun 10, 2012
  4. I use to post under a different handle (before I had my nervous breakdown) you can still read some of my posts over on the hall of fame thread

#24     Jun 10, 2012
  5. they deserve it, it's cheaper than them thinking they understand

How are you going to read the makrket without filtering out the BS?

This is a good place to learn

#25     Jun 10, 2012
  6. LOL

Is it just me, or do others see the Irony of the title and content of this thread...

#26     Jun 10, 2012
  7. touche

#27     Jun 10, 2012
  8. if it was me, I would have titled it "How to Ignore Advice?"

#28     Jun 10, 2012
  9. I left ET over 5 years ago due to the trolls. I met some good people along the way, was mentored, learned a tremendous amount about the markets and trading but more importantly about myself... I beat the odds and became consistently profitable.

So I returned to see if I can share what I learned with like minded individuals and perhaps steer a few people who are willing to put forth the effort to learn in the right direction. No intent to hand hold or spoon feed, just offer a little nudge...

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to weed out the bad apples... separating those who care to interact intelligently, the humble successful traders who are just plain bored...and those with inferiority complexes who merely want to hear themselves speak, the wannabees, the completely and utterly lost, the holier than thou, etc....

I am under 50 posts, been here for ~ two weeks and already have started my ignore list...

I am not sure how long I will last, I identified a few intelligent people, but on the whole, the troll's are still here in mass...

I make it a point not to disparage or disrespect anyone. If one has nothing good to say, they shouldn't say anything at all... but that is not the nature of most on these message boards...

#29     Jun 10, 2012
  10. like my mother always said, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all."

#30     Jun 10, 2012