How my shrink gave me trading advice

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eliitetrader, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Anyone making such infantile comments is obviously getting their ass handed to them every day by the market

#71     Dec 23, 2007
  2. Really? Let's see

1) You live in Vancouver. Ughhh, the weather and the boredom.

2) You are married, and apparenly unhappily. Nuff said.

3) You're home alone for Christmas and New Year's

4) You cannot stop praising yourself on a message board. Content & at peace with yourself? Obviously not.

I think the correct analysis would be that if one had your life he would kill himself. Hey, you almost did before, maybe next time it will be a successful suicide.

#72     Dec 23, 2007
  3. Steve46 your homosexual tendencies are your own, anyone can search your posts to see what I am talking about

as for others, well its a very old tactic to believe that someone like me is just full of BS

its hard for some of you guys to sleep at night knowing that I rape the market every day

while you guys get up in the morning to go to work.

I know how you guys feel, frustrated, I know because I am frustrated with you fellas having shit for brains

#73     Dec 23, 2007
  4. hydro you are running out of excuses, you are running out of years

when will you learn to trade, maybe you should stop wasting time on ET and put in some screen time

now say thank you SIR :cool:

#74     Dec 23, 2007
  5. people who really have money don't like to talk about it.

#75     Dec 23, 2007
  6. Exactly, the loudest guy in the room is the least successful guy in the room

#76     Dec 23, 2007
  7. write me down for:
    lithium, haldol, seroquel, paxil, prozac, and some wellbutrin

#77     Dec 24, 2007
  8. Teacher

Teacher

LOL just a thought, how would you know what people who have money would do :p
    also just a thought, ET is pretty much the most popular trading site here
    why would you all assume that if you got money and can trade, there is no way you would show up on ET, you guys really are slow :eek:

#78     Dec 24, 2007