How my shrink gave me trading advice

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eliitetrader, Dec 22, 2007.

1. would you like to know more about me, I will gladly tell you

I live in Vancouver, its a nice place, we have above Vancouver this nice destination called Whistler, great for partying skiing etc

well all my friends and my family left there for christmas and new year

I didn't because I just came back from vacation of my own and didn't feel like going anywhere

what I am trying to tell you is

YOU WOULD KILL TO HAVE MY LIFE

I pity you, I really do, all you have is your pathetic attempt to sound smart on the internet :)

#51     Dec 22, 2007
  2. my2cts

my2cts

Is this x factor spelling because if it is you should stop trading right away.

#52     Dec 23, 2007
  3. Your shrinks name wasn't Lowenstien, was it?

The Prince of Tides tells the story of Tom Wingo, a teacher and football coach who is reluctant to help his twin sister's psychiatrist unlock their dysfunctional family's secrets. When the sister, famous New York poet Savannah Wingo, attempts suicide again, Tom is torn from his safe and dull world and travels to New York to help her. Savannah, however, is in such a disassociated state that she is unable to help her psychiatrist, Susan Lowenstein, understand the extent of her problems. Susan asks Tom to act as his twin's memory and help her uncover the subconscious painful events that contributed to her emotional collapse and loss of identity. Tom and Susan become a couple as they work together to help Savannah, and Tom is healed from his emotional numbness as he realizes it results from the severe traumas that he endured with his mother and siblings.

Was your suicide attempt brought on from trading or getting jabbed in the butt?

#53     Dec 23, 2007
  4. you know, I don't know how to respond to you, except perhaps

are you nutz man, WTF are you talking about :confused:

#54     Dec 23, 2007
  5. He is asking if you were sodomized and if so, did it cause you to become suicidal?

The other possibility is you recieved an intramuscular injection in the ass and perhaps that caused you to become suicidal.

Now that I think about it, it might be that you received an injection in the arm and are simply a little bit depressed.

:(

#55     Dec 23, 2007
  6. Oh steve you are having a little fun with me

but now, its my turn

lets see aren't you the guy that lied about having family member killed in 9/11 and it turned out to be false

steve my man how low can you go,

aren't you the guy that tried online to get a woman and got some golddigger that screwed you royally

oh and steve ONE MORE THING

you and your little price crossing the line strategy / a short term breakout

you little man would salivate if you knew how more efficiently and with less work I trade

do you want me to go on stevie ???

#56     Dec 23, 2007
  7. for example Steve 46 is a profitable trader, yet even he can't hold a candle to my success

so where does this leave average ETer

I shudder to think :(

#57     Dec 23, 2007
  8. bighog

bighog Guest

Get a grip fruitboy...........Your quote

hey maybe I SHOULD see my shrink but about different issues as you point out

you guys are the best shit ever

I think most of you are computer geeks that don't really have psychological makeup that is required for some heavy scalping

Did your shrink also tell you scalping was a failed strategy, O, sorry, HEAVY scalping.

Go "PACK" some more Mountie fudge and check back with the details of your HEAVY SCALPING tactics. Did it ever occur to you that you need more help? Consider it. .. :p

#58     Dec 23, 2007
  9. bighog

bighog Guest

PS.........DONE with this thread, no sense wasting time with this idiot called elitetrader. He is main reason why those that know feel like a waste of time to get in contests with fruitboys etc. BYE for now, see ya in other threads.

#59     Dec 23, 2007
  10. gam1111

gam1111

Whereever you go, people say you can't do it.

If you believe them , it's true because it's true in your mind.

If you believe you can do it, you can.

Shrink was right. If he discouraged you, trading wasn't for you.

If him saying that didn't discourage you or stop you, you have perserverance which is necessary for being a trader.

#60     Dec 23, 2007