How my shrink gave me trading advice

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eliitetrader, Dec 22, 2007.

1. OK FINE gosh darn it FINE

I will write him a nice christmas card, instead of a nasty letter how he was wrong

YOU GUYS happy now :mad: :mad:

:D

#31     Dec 22, 2007
  2. There you go, turning a negative to a positive. Turn that frown upside down. You can do it. Think positive.

Well done, each and all. The Elite Trader PSYCHOanalysts have once again saved a brother from barreling down a relentless, negative, angry path.

#32     Dec 22, 2007
  3. Yeah I'm with scary on this one.

Nothing like inflicting a good beatdown on your shrink to ease the stress.

Sure as hell beats layin on a couch and PAYING for it. What a rip.

#33     Dec 22, 2007
  4. oh man I laughed so hard

imagine getting up from the couch and beating the shit out of your shrink

I would pay to see that :D

#34     Dec 22, 2007
  5. LOL it's so much more effective than paying them to listen...give them a chance to REAALLLLY get involved in helping you. lol

#35     Dec 22, 2007
  6. LT701

LT701

'Should I track my shrink down and tell him how I can OWN his ass now doing the impossible'

sounds like you still have issues

#36     Dec 22, 2007
  7. how about this one, we all have issues, the question is what is your issue

and are you even aware enough to even admit it

uuuuuuuuuu, smoke that one :cool:

#37     Dec 22, 2007
  8. razor99

razor99

it was good advice because you were losing so much money you were becoming suicidal. its not like a sales job where you can eventually build up a client base. this is trading and you can literally lose everything in a second. of course its not impossible to make a living trading but if you become that depressed(it happens to many) then the best advice is to walk away,its simply not healthy. i know a guy who directly and 2 indirectly who hit rock bottom from trading. i love it and became good at it just because my personality and way of thinking work with it.

#38     Dec 22, 2007
  9. razor99

razor99

beside,why beat the shrink up when he can write all those prescriptions for all those cool drugs. keep him around for a rainy day.

#39     Dec 22, 2007
  10. ok enough of shrinks

let me ask you people a question

is ET a good place for a hook up with beautiful ladies who won't tell wifey at home so she can tell her kids that daddy is a male harlot :p :p

did I come to the right place ????

#40     Dec 22, 2007