How much would you pay MAX on a monthly basis for an innovative profitable indicator?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by w4rn1ng, Dec 19, 2016.

How much would you pay MAX on a monthly basis for an innovative profitable indicator?

1. 0

36 vote(s)
    72.0%
  2. €100

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
  3. €250

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  4. €500

11 vote(s)
    22.0%
  1. w4rn1ng

w4rn1ng

As the title and the poll say, How much would you pay MAX on a monthly basis for an innovative profitable indicator?

Vote are anonymous, your privacy is safe.

Please vote!

Also feel free to share the name of your trading platform thanks!

2. algofy

algofy

if a strategy was profitable and scalable, I would pay up substantially, whatever it took as long as it kept working.

Let's stop all this blue balls and let's see this damn indicator, I'm ready to start busting some nuts with it.

JackRab likes this.
  3. I pay $375/mo for a profitable indicator, but I'd pay more if I had to.

4. JackRab

JackRab

You should ask yourself... why are there so many indicators already, named after there 'inventors' and do those inventors get any kickbacks? No kickbacks, but name and fame for as long as it lasts... because an indicator on it's own is useless and not without risk....

So there are indicators enough, but it's how you use them that generates the strategy and value.

I would pay for the strategy if it works and is low risk/high return, not for just one indicator.

5. Any worthwhile system or skill in trading is like a patent...it's rather heavily guarded/protected.

I find it kind of silly how you can expect to pay some monthly fee...and essentially then print money from that new found ATM :):banghead: ...only sheep or the extremely naive buys into that.

VPhantom, bone, drm7 and 1 other person like this.
  6. algofy

algofy

But LL you don't understand, this is THE holy grail indicator.

VPhantom, drm7 and d08 like this.
  7. Hello,

I would pay up to $200 per month for a profitable system or indicator. They have to provide the code though.

8. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Truer words have not been spoken. It's pure psychology. The desperate cling to anything that promises them the impossible. A famous trader, I think it was Ed Sykota, once said that everyone gets what they want, some people want to lose so in gambling and paying for the impossible and engaging in money losing things makes them lose money which is exactly what they wanted.

bone and drm7 like this.
  9. Yes, I have paid $1000/month for a "profitable" system but finally it's a... bullshit.

I wish I've had a good system like mine now!

JackRab likes this.
  10. JackRab

JackRab

Exactly... the only "system" I would pay for is one that has consistently made money over several years with documentation... And then I would pay per profit...
    Basically a hedgefund ;)...

so good luck to all of you "profitable indicator sellers"... not for me

#10     Dec 20, 2016