How much would you pay for professional trading classes?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by diputs, May 19, 2006.

1. yep "Only in America" , lol

#51     May 20, 2006
  2. One that looks worthwhile, is the trend-dynamics.com. One of the guys from that group Noise Trader posts on this forum. They look good, but I can't say anymore as I haven't taken the course.

#52     May 20, 2006
  3. Sounds to me you`re begging for someone to seperate you from your money.

Better yet,stick around & witness these two sick dudes go toe to toe with a cool Million.You`ll learn more in a week with this Battle Royal than you will in a year with a "mentor" whom can`t plunge from the markets so he teaches as an alternative for ridiculous sums of $.........but is going to teach you how to do what he can not.

#53     May 20, 2006
  4. duard

duard

Riskarb and Buzz.

You guys are awesome. Now that the gauntlet has been laid down seems to me you guys should go for a commercial link. Get a FCM or broker to sponsor you. A guest appearance on Cramer. Video the action and sell it as a "Secrets of the Trading Kings."

Go live from the floor of the Bot or Merc.

Yeah!!! This is exciting. Pay for view. Can I line up the ring girls. Every 15 minutes when the tickets come from the pits we'll get a scantily clad hottie to give stats and walk around the perimeter of the ring. In fact lose Cramer I'm your man. Don King move over. Texas Hold 'Em you're done we're talkin' live futures trading M%therF7cker!!!

BAMMMMM!!!!!

#54     May 21, 2006
  5. bvam1

bvam1

Woot, first class seat to a heavy weight championship. Finally, something interesting to keep me around ET these days.

Riskarb and Buzz, please, do announce to the rest of us ETers all the where, when, what, and how of this tournament.

You guys could charge a $1 ticket :) I'd pay $5 to see you guys go at it live. Bet 50,000 or more ETers will pay to watch, too. That's at least $50k more to the winner within the duration of the tournament.

#55     May 21, 2006
  6. bvam1

bvam1

Darn it duard...you beat me to it.

#56     May 21, 2006
  7. Can I be the ref? :D :p

#57     May 21, 2006
  8. buzz

buzz

I think that's a great idea, $500,000 is no problem for me, but this is going to be slow to set up. anyone know how we could speed it up.

Riskarb is asking it to be over 3 months, and in my first post I said over 3 days to 1 week. why does he need 3 months?

I will offer him to trade live monday in a chat room till this is sorted. I got a strong feeling this is not going to happen for some reason and it would be a shame.

So until everything is sorted such as an audit team where to fund the money so on.lets trade live this week to give ET a taste of what's to come. I be up for it this Monday

PS
    $500.000.....I am from the UK so I will only be laying out 265,000 sterling

Lets give you guys a tip who I am. there are 4 players in the market commercials, arbs commission houses and the Locals, I was one of the commercials. Later I went on my own as a local to trade my own account, I made more money, the key is knowing what the commercials are looking for when trading the s&p. although the past few years I have some favourite patterns, that work in the FX markets.

#58     May 21, 2006

9. man , oh man. I personally don't belive that a real money match can be set ( legal , money security and other staff) , but I would like to go against you for a fun of it.
    1. One week , any product ( I will trade options)
    2. Yours "account" starts with 10% more that my , BUT I choose the week (when)
    3. The loser will open an ET thread with post's subject : " I am obsessively cocky"

Deal ?

#59     May 21, 2006
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Although I love the idea of the competition, I would like to point out one thing:

Ask your wife, is it your dick's size or the quality of its usage that is more important for her?

The point obviously is that it is the % gained what matters and not necessery the size. Sure we are impressed with a big account, but Mr. Buffett could come here and say: Hey, you can't fund a 1 billion $ account? Then you are nobody....

So to me a guy who makes 150% in a month with a small account is a much better trader than another guy who makes 30% with a big account, but that is just me...

#60     May 21, 2006