How much would you pay for professional trading classes?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by diputs, May 19, 2006.

1. Yes,any market,any time frame.I believe some of the testimonials attest to that......i`m strictly a futures trader ES & YM but have back tested some Blue chips on 60min. & dailys & the set ups were there.

#41     May 20, 2006
  2. buzz

buzz

I will call you bluff, ET can set this up for us. I am willing to put up $35.000 account over a 1 week period who ever makes the most profit wins the pot.

Like I said in my first post, put up or shut up.........and dont take me as some fool, I have been in this game when you was in kinder garden lol\\

Know get you money out and trade against me.

#42     May 20, 2006
  3. No, Snowflake... that wasn't the bet. It's $500k or nothing. You mentioned a chat competition?! Impressive, but I initiated the real-money comp. Between the two of us, I'm the one who has posted daily blotters pics reflecting wins exceeding $100k. I seriously doubt you've got an account with 6-figs, let alone ever having a 6-figure day. I don't play in kitty cat chit chat with hydroencephalics, sorry.

I posted a trade on Thursday and another on Friday -- both captured >80% of the daily S&P range, one trade per day, netting >$75k. It's in the my journal, real-time. It's not a boast; it's to indicate that there is a record of each in the journal. You're going to go "live" on Monday? Wow, do you think mission control can handle the pressure?

So either fund an account with a viable sum or go blow yourself. I'll be here when you get funded, although I realize it will likely take an eon.

$35,000? Piker... To repeat, send me a verified blotter reflecting a $500,000 balance an I will do the same. Mine is already funded. You can send me a PM when you're there. I don't do this for recog as chat room King, nor for sport. I do it to get paid.

You're woefully out of your depth.

#43     May 20, 2006
  4. buzz

buzz

You a funny guy. no I dont have $500 in my trading account but I got 1,700,000 in savings.so can fund you.

I was taking it easy on you with 35k, but lets do $500. This would have to be sorted out professionally with ET on live web link where we can have voice and type. and have a third party for fair play we can pay him $2000 to keep score.

So we would base it on % based on $500 over 3 days or 1 week. I am looking forward to it, I will contact Baron Administrator to see if he can set it up for us, we would have to fund ET for they time and get something legal set up.

Not many have taken me up. I applaud you for it. Good luck

#44     May 20, 2006
  5. $500,000? Fine. Send me PM with your info and I will send my home address and we can sort it out; term, asset classes, etc... The only issue not open to discussion:

Loser pays winner the US dollar amount earned by winner on $500,000 account.

Time for dinner -- send me a PM.

#45     May 20, 2006
  6. buzz

buzz

I have Just PM you

#46     May 20, 2006
  7. you got some webos...let's see how all this will unfold

#47     May 20, 2006
  8. diputs

diputs

Is there anyone that has paid for these classes that reccommends not taking them?

Everyone seems to say the classes are not worth the money, yet no one has put up the money to find out.

FYI, the classes are for swing trading and position trading using options to create low risk trades. These classes are not about day trading. If I was looking to learn to day trade, I would be looking into prop firms for a good training program.

Maybe I am just asking for someone to seperate me from my money!!

#48     May 20, 2006
  9. Holy cow! Battle of the Mentors!! Bikinis and mud. Can I watch? :D

#49     May 20, 2006
  10. Indeed, very interesting to see what happens.

riskarb vs. buzz. Where's Don King when you need him? lol

#50     May 20, 2006