How much would you pay for professional trading classes?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by diputs, May 19, 2006.

1. buzz

buzz

Yes, I have a sense of humor.and to be honest I dont care what you write of me.

I dont care if you dont believe . I come on the threads to pass time away

and yes I am for real and I do managed 187 mill for others.

and I do help others make money in the markets. I have had a few nice PMs

#141     May 22, 2006
  2. buzz

buzz

further more I do know of CJ/Badtrader.I showed him how to trade

#142     May 22, 2006
  3. Then please take a few moments to answer a question for me. Thus far in this thread, we have learned that you are a day trader, that you have a financial net worth of about $87 Million and that you have savings of about $1.7 Million. Further, you average about $70,000 per trading day, and all within the first 2 hours or so.

Here is the question. How is it that a day trader only has available liquidity (which you described as "savings" earlier in this thread) of $1.7 Million, which represents the proceeds of less than 30 typical trading days for you, and only about 2% of your financial net worth? For a day trader of your financial substance, you seem to have relatively nominal available liquidity. While this is certainly not impossible, it does strike me as a tad peculiar. Of course, I have never been burdened with such riches, so I don't know what one typically does with such resources. Although it is really none of my business, I am curious to know where you are socking away and tying up all of your financial resources? Please advise.

#143     May 22, 2006
  4. buzz

buzz

I have a net worth of 187mill not 87 like you said. but its not my money, its my clients

The most I made in one day was $78.000..I was looking for 2 points on the s&p. but just after 1 point the floor fell in i got lucky. I make for my clients between 30,000 and 50.000 a week some weeks I only make 15k others 50k they do ok out of me. i also do ok out of them.

#144     May 22, 2006
  5. I think you may need to revisit the first post on page 14 of this thread. And then, I suggest the following item for your consideration:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/03...f=pd_bbs_1/002-9957979-0569648?_encoding=UTF8

#145     May 22, 2006
  6. buzz

buzz

cna you buy it for me:cool:

#146     May 22, 2006
  7. "I have a net worth of 187 mil but its NOT mine but my clients":confused: sooooo your clients money is your personal piggy bank:eek: recently a couple of hedge fund managers have gotten life in prison for that type of activity...good luck

#147     May 22, 2006
  8. 50K a week on 187M ? A whopping 1.3% annual return ? You are my hero.

#148     May 22, 2006
  9. buzz

buzz

Never ending this...we only talking s&p..I am short gold, I also trade FX

#149     May 22, 2006
  10. The best teacher is the market. Open a small account and jump in with both feet, only way to learn.

#150     May 22, 2006