How much would you pay for marketdata?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by Aquarians, Feb 22, 2019.

1. I'm paying in the $1000 / year and from a retail point of view I can't complain.

Professional subscription FOR THE SAME DATA starts at 10x that amount and it's just as shit. I haven't made any money in 3 years of paying for it and slowly I start to realize it's not me, it's THEM.

But can you afford Reuters? My employer payed $50,000 / month for it and lolz included, it was more or less FOR THE SAME DATA :))

So... how much?

2. And by the way just had an interview with a bunch of idiots who don't THINK, they don't even KNOW they're my competition.

Cheers.

3. In an army stand think Prince Ferdinand waves a white flag to the equivalent corporal of the opposite army. Even if he's not shot on the spot, even if he DOES ACHIEVE A DEEP CHANGE in the motivations of the interviewer, it won't change the course of the war.

And if you really wanna change the course of the war you gotta start from here. Anywayz, ignore. Wieviel?

4. JSOP

JSOP

ZERO!!! All news are reflected in PA. No matter how much you pay, you will never be fast enough anyway to beat the bots and the professional data which I heard is still faster than retail data.

5. zdreg

zdreg

it is P/A. as in price action. Using acronyms doesn't make you look smarter.

6. I'd go for "Power of Attorney" case when you're a past case already.

7. JSOP

JSOP

Nice flaming. You do this one more time, you are going to be on my "Ignore" list.

8. Who is JSOP and is it worth going GDPR on his ass?

9. A minute ago he was here now he's not. I'll do the same.

You've got till ... well a few weeks.

Delete my account and everything related to it.

Will be back with a GDPR eventually but don't get too stressed, as long you delete my account I've no problems with you and the piece of shit who challenged me.

10. Still counting down. I don't care about selling anything to any of you no more.

Please delete my account.

#10     Feb 22, 2019