How Much Would Do 'It' For You?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Two yards

#11     Mar 10, 2007
  2. same here. although i think i would risk it for a billion, use a few hundred million to take the guy who made the offer to court after i was paid and get the contract broken.
    then trade the remaining :)

#12     Mar 10, 2007
  3. blast19

blast19

$20 Million...I'm too young to settle for less and it's very feasible at my age and position.

$15 million if you caught me on a huge down day. :D

#13     Mar 10, 2007
  4. This question requires more serious thought than one might think. Everybody needs to know that their own personal "kiss my ass, I'm gone" number is. It better be part of your trading business plan. Why do you think all those former big guns start writing books, going on the seminar circuit, etc.? They know, they got if figured out. Stay is this game past your kiss my ass number, and the odds eventually stack against you. Better think long and hard about this before poo pooing it.

#14     Mar 10, 2007
  5. Agree... worth taking very seriously. It's called "Infinite Wealth."

Van Tharp (probably) originated and developed that eminently useful concept. Make it your business to get it or you won't get 'It.'

#15     Mar 10, 2007
  6. l2tradr

l2tradr

$30,000 per month after tax and adjusted for inflation. I'd be more than comfortable :p

#16     Mar 10, 2007
  7. Please people, if you made the magic # in your head, do you really think you could pull the needle out of your arm?? Face it, if your a successful trader, you are addicted for life regardless of how much $$ is in the bank.

#17     Mar 10, 2007