how much will you pay for a trading subscription service

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by trc4949, Jun 7, 2012.

what is the maximum annual amount you will pay for trading subscription service

1. 5000

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. 3000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1200

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  4. 600

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  5. 500

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  6. 400

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 300

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  8. 200

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  9. 100

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  10. 50

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  1. If they bought it to fade it, that's actually not a bad idea. :)

#11     Jun 7, 2012
  2. trc4949

trc4949

hmmm,

well it seems like most don't want to spend a dime here :)

I have always wanted to sign up for a service that has a low annual one time recurring fee that provides me occasional trading setups and or advice about the market indices or individual stocks..

think about it... even if you are an outstanding trader.. why would it hurt to have a trading ALLY for a full year that sends you keen observations or setups of big patterns which could help you along the way?

to me that would be very valuable for a full year...

I have been trading since 1994 while I consider myself a pretty good trader.. it would be great if someone throughout the year would send me some good fibonacci setups or big patterns setups that could open my mind to something I had not thought of..

that is where I see the value..

but as far as price ? well I am thinking between $147 a year to 100 a year would be a fair price for such a service...

#12     Jun 7, 2012
  3. -$1,000 minimum/month.

You are gonna have to pay me to read your "good stuff".

#13     Jun 7, 2012
  4. trc4949

trc4949

wow you are tough sale ! :)

wouldn't it be worth it if someone delivered 4 to 5 big pattern fibonacci setups to you per year ?

those 4 to 5 big patterns could lead to 20% + profit per setup... which could help even out the risk of your shorter term trading stuff.

for example LVS was a beautiful big pattern setup after it broke north of the recent long base.

#14     Jun 7, 2012
  5. trc4949

trc4949

#15     Jun 7, 2012
  6. trc4949

trc4949

The fact is though ( I think ) that most trading subscription services do not offer any verifiable track record that holds the newsletter accountable to a specific record...

most just offer trading ideas and setups and market timing but no record of trades or annual profit or loss record...

#16     Jun 7, 2012
  7. I think the issue with having a service which gives you only 4 or 5 set-ups is that there is a fairly reasonable probability that they all fail, meaning that the entire year is a bust. Your winning percentage would have to be off the charts to ensure that at least 1 of 5 trades is a winner.

In the service realm, I think that the frequency needs to be higher. Obviously, not at the expense of quality.

#17     Jun 7, 2012

8. "4. occasional video reports going over the patterns, market index analysis and gold and silver or individual stocks."

Videos...How long are these videos?

FYI, I can't watch more than 2 x 5 minutes of trading videos per sitting. They are usually painfully boring. I can't think of anything that wastes my time more than trading video reports.

#18     Jun 7, 2012
  9. And 30-40 that blow-up in spectacular fashion.

I realize you're attempting competitive intel here.... but you will not get off the ground with this. There is no edge here.

#19     Jun 7, 2012
  10. Bob111

Bob111

depend on what this subscription service provide. if you can generate 10K a month off it and 'they' asking 5K for service-i'll pay. just like in any business you pay for a tool. you can't fix a car w\o tools. but i'll pay only if they have something unique,that give me guranteed advantage and stable profits. some vague advise or even buy\sell signals-nah...0$

#20     Jun 7, 2012