How much time do you spend trading ?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by booyah, Aug 9, 2007.

1. The fact is there are people like philc who think that because they "have" to work sooo many hours to be successful at this Biz then surely everyone else has to. This is one of the biggest human misconceptions people have about human endeavour.

What people like phil and timothy cannot come to grips with is that there are people born into this World who are just flat out more talented or more intelligent than they are. And these people possess that certain x factor that enables them to be highly successful based on a relatively small amount of time invested !!

So you two guys just need to get over that. And realize that this is Life. And Life sometimes aint fair.
    Just because you have to work your fingers to the bone to be successful dont assume everyone else has to.

Please spare us !!!
    :p

#41     Sep 30, 2007
  2. I am happy with my job and work from 9am to 1pm CST every other day, doing what I do best, trading Hogs.

I'll also do some electronic ES and NQ trading from 2 to 4 and a little overnight.

#42     Sep 30, 2007
  3. booyah

booyah

Great Point Jimmy.

#43     Sep 30, 2007
  4. this is the perfect post...seriously...great job!!!!!...that is it...total focus and trade 3 contracts and you are done...I am really impressed..proves, it can be done!!

#44     Sep 30, 2007
  5. Starbucks in New York?

#45     Sep 30, 2007