How much should one make to prove himself a good daytrader?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by worthytwo, Apr 12, 2007.

1. ess1096

ess1096

OH NO! :eek:

How can I make you belive me? I really want to win your trust!

#41     Apr 14, 2007
  2. I can believe it from the drivel that you spread around.. No reason to confirm it by providing anything else.

Losing traders & wannabees should not be allowed to post on these boards.

I must be the first to vouch for a www.eliteprofitabletrader.com

#42     Apr 14, 2007
  3. But, you are a WINNER on elitetrader though, with 100000+ posts. :D Now, traders doesn't have to make money to feel like an Elite Trader. They can actually feel like that by making a lot of posts.

#43     Apr 14, 2007
  4. ssss

ssss

Gentlemen

Depend from your objective -

SP GS , 35 years old approx- 5 mln $ per year
    Good VP until 30 years by MS - approx 1mln $

Your respectfully

#44     Apr 14, 2007
  5. Does it matter how I feel....Being a trader and being a Winner...these seem to contradict the essence of the thing....and as to the number of posts...I spend more time here than most...

It's funny...I once had a job in the corporate banking world and my district manager said to me to start going home more. He said I was the number one branch because I spent more time than others working at it. He said that is how I competed...he reminded me that there were others that produced nearly the same as I, in half the time.

TJ...I hope you are one of the great traders, if you are not already...you are using a famous name...

ES

#45     Apr 14, 2007
  6. Oh, so...which one are you?

1) You suck so hard at trading, you come to ET to vent on guys like me because you're mad that even though I'm a "loser", I'm still 10k times better than you.

2) You make a lot of money, so you feel you have the right to look down upon everyone else

#46     Apr 14, 2007
  7. So many threads on this site start out with good intentions and good topics of discussion but so many of them (this one inlcuded) devolve into pissing contests.

#47     Apr 14, 2007
  8. Yea, it's sad. I took part, but you can thank tudorjones for the BS comment he made about me.

cm

#48     Apr 14, 2007
  9. ssss

ssss

#49     Apr 14, 2007
  10. gaj

gaj

funny - i never have a problem with people who are losing traders posting on boards, unless they're either whining, insulting, or a pain.

after all, (almost) all of us were at one point losing traders. and with a lot of ppl, it took something - a book, msg board, a helpful person, or SOMETHING in that spirit - to help get us on the right track.

#50     Apr 14, 2007