How much money is enough for you ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CALLumbus, Jan 4, 2012.

1. gmst

gmst

Yes, that was the information I was looking at. Let me make a simple assumption here - 10 contracts CL = 10 contracts 6E (which is close to 1 million Euro spot). You can trade 5 million Euro spot and many many times 10 million (100 contracts) Euro spot at 1 pip bid-ask, without slippage. But CL can't take that kind of size. So, Euro spot is much better suited for quick scalping than CL.

Just trying to thinking/reason out aloud. Not recommending you anything here :)

#11     Jan 4, 2012
  2. $1 Million..

I'd then live off the investment and spend the rest of my days volunteering my time teaching financial literacy to underprivileged and low income school kids.

This has been my dream for the last 6 years.

#12     Jan 4, 2012
  3. That may be your dream but it's not theirs.

#13     Jan 4, 2012
  4. when you can do what you want when you want you are there. For instance... this mfer charged me to much for ____ get rid of him. If you are stuck in a rut with CL watch coffee for a while. It's nice because it isn't so correlated to everything else, s&r's are obvious and trends last for a while.

#14     Jan 4, 2012
  5. Illum

Illum

I never traded it, but I do watch as many things as I can. That was some cliff dive

#15     Jan 4, 2012