How much longer can the show go on.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Jun 1, 2007.

1. All the US indices are clearly showing signs momentum is waning, but the dammm futures always lift the cash and then we just trade sideways in a range.

This is so abnormal, all I want to see is normal retracements, we use to have them before the dammm futures came along, man I love them futures.

Were running out of gas folks, the evidence is clear.

2. The last time our markets were this out of balance was 99-2000, indicators are declining as price rises, this has been going on for the last three months.

I keep buying the dips, but I am ready for a sharp decline should it come.

Technical analysis is a windsock, not a crystal ball. Be prepared to adjust your tactics and strategy if conditions change.

3. eqttrdr, Stocktrad3r and makloda are suppoting this market, don't you read?

In reality, it is obviously a game with futures to run the equity side. I am with you though, not sure how much longer it can go. Look to the guy with the Gold MAN sacks for a clue.

spending up
    income down
    inflation much higher than their adjusted bullshit data
    gdp almost at a standstill

and the single most bearish info...........my teacher buddy called me up and asked about how to do some stock trading to make a little cash!!!