how much is it to lease cme seat?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by joeyata1, Apr 11, 2006.

1. does anyone know the upfront and monthly price to lease a cme seat? also does anyone know the total exchange fee's per r/t for a leasee to trade the es? the regular exchange fee's for a r/t es are $2.32 r/t i believe. this is not for the 106r which could end this year but a leasee

2. bvam1

bvam1

Check the website.

3. RachelM

RachelM Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

Last time I checked with the CME (about 2 months ago), it was approximately $1400 per month to lease 2 seats.

Thanks.

4. full 1500, IMM 1350, IOM 900

5. jango what's the difference between the 3 memberships lsited like full and iom? so if one gets a iom memebership at $900 amonth is there any upfront fee's? for a retail account he exchnage fee's at $2.32 r/t what the the r/t fee's for a full or iom membership?

6. dmcw

dmcw Global Futures

does anyone know the upfront and monthly price to lease a cme seat? also does anyone know the total exchange fee's per r/t for a leasee to trade the es? the regular exchange fee's for a r/t es are $2.32 r/t i believe. this is not for the 106r which could end this year but a leasee [/QUOTE]

You might try this link for a definition of the different memberships CME offers: http://www.cme.com/trading/mem/types/individmem3396.html

If you're just going to trade emini indexes you only need the IOM membership (leasing for $900/mo. I think)

If you are going to trade currencies as well, you'd want the IMM membership (about $1,400/ mo.)

Fees: IMM- emini SP= $0.92 r/t, currencies $1.04 r/t
    IOM- emini SP= $0.92 r/t currencies not covered

check out that link though. The CME lists a membership contact # and they've always been very helpful with me.