How much is Bright Trading Training

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Andiroo, Nov 3, 2010.

1. When traders stay for 5 years or more...this smacks of "Bright Trading is a good Firm to work at"...this is just a fact.

If I were to train in a prop firm...Bright Trading would be where I go. But moving to Vegas....selling the house....this gets complicated with Wifey.

ElectricExcuseSavant

#11     Nov 5, 2010
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I know lots of traders who have been trading for more then 5 years who are not successful. Hell I know guys that have been trading for 10 to 15 years who are not successful. You need to define what a successful trader is. I'll bet Don a steak dinner right now that under my definition of a successful trader, 80% of his guys would not make the cut which is the same as anywhere else.

#12     Nov 5, 2010
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

You wouldn't have to move to Vegas. Don has traders located in numerous areas that may be more attractive to you, and the Wifey.

Oh yes, I understand the Wifey deal. Mine would blast me over Vegas. She hates it there, but I don't mind it.

#13     Nov 5, 2010
  4. Well that is good to know....but I would prefer to work with Don and his Brother ....and also get a ride in the Packard ☺

ElectricWorkingWithTheBrothersSavant

#14     Nov 5, 2010
  5. Always room for one more:

[​IMG]

Don :)

#15     Nov 5, 2010
  6. I thought it was white!

ElectricSavant

#16     Nov 5, 2010
  7. Nope, always been this color. Should be showing up soon at a new exhibition here in Vegas. I'll say more when I can.

Don

#17     Nov 5, 2010
  8. MrFuture

MrFuture

Is it me or Maverick seems to have a small d*** syndrome when it comes to Bright Trading ?

#18     Nov 5, 2010
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

I think it's just you dude.

#19     Nov 5, 2010

10. What are the success rates in the industry ?

#20     Nov 5, 2010