How much do you want to bet your taxes are paying to support this idiot.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 30, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Man loses life savings on a carnival game, comes out with a banana with dreadlocks on it. I love the quote from the guy "It;s not possible for it not to be rigged"

Of course their rigged, their carnival games you fucking moron. :D

<iframe src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/media/embed/83265059" width="567" height="345" frameborder="0"></iframe>

2. The sad part is he has better fiscal sense than frank, dodd, helicopter ben and krugman all put together.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Buckwheat?

4. Max E.

Max E.

:D

5. ?...... That guy's tattoos roughly translate to mean ....." I am a douchebag". :eek: :p :D :) :cool:

6. If that was a black guy, Obama would have a "beer summit" with him and the carnival owner.

7. No, probably your neighbor

8. pspr

pspr

I don't think Buckwheat has enough life savings to win that banana. The guy in the OP had saved up a whole $2,300. That's enough to retire on for our third shift enema nurse but he's still working.

It's going to take another lifetime before he can run his $1 account up to $2,300. :D

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I haven't noticed any dreadlocks in my subdivision. Of course I'd be living in one sorry neighbor HOOD if I did.

10. Says the grampa who is going on his eleventh year on a trading site but still cannot trade.:D

#10     May 1, 2013